2018 Midterms: The Aftermath Examined

Originally published at: 2018 Midterms: The Aftermath Examined | Infostormer.com

The high level end result of what happened last night is that the Democrats were able to secure a slim majority in the House and the Republicans were able to secure a larger majority in the Senate. Not an ideal result, but it could have been much worse. Despite losing the House, there are some positives that have come out of this.

For starters, the Republican Party has been purged of most cuckservative types. Many of these cuckservatives like Paul Ryan, Bob Corker and Jeff Flake opted to retire instead of running for office again. Sure, Mitt Romney won the Senate seat in Utah, but outside of that, most of the Republican House and Senate candidates that won were 100 percent pro-Trump Republicans. Trump proved that running on his agenda instead of distancing away from it was a winning strategy.

We have also seen a clear dividing line emerge. The Republican Party is the party of the White man where as the Democrat Party is the party of Jews, insane feminists, faggots and low IQ colored individuals.

The good news is that with a larger majority in the Senate, Trump will be able to appoint an increasing amount of right leaning judges. And one of the few things Mitch McConnell has been good at is getting judges through the Senate. They’ll be able to spend the next two years focusing in on that.

Trump will also have more flexibility to shake up his cabinet. My assumption is that we’ll see some of this start to happen soon. Specifically with the Department of Justice but there will probably be other shake ups.

The Democrat’s majority in the House is so small, that they won’t be able to get anything of substance accomplished. They can either choose to work with Trump on issues that there should be common ground on like infrastructure, or they can go the route of impeachment and endless investigations.

The thing is, these investigations won’t go anywhere. The Senate is not going to support an impeachment of Trump, so if they choose to do endless investigations into dumb shit like Trump’s taxes or his cell phone usage, they’re going to look like fools.

Of course, the Jew Adam Schiff and low IQ Maxine Waters will probably choose to go through these dumb investigations any way. And quite frankly, I hope they go ahead and do them. They’re just going to show an increasing amount of people how ridiculous and retarded they are.

But since the Republican Party controls the Senate, they can launch endless investigations into the Democrats.

Most of the Democrats who flipped Republican House seats ran on a more moderate platform. So if the Democrats go totally crazy, they’ll most certainly lose those seats back to Republicans in 2020.

This was definitely not a perfect result, but it was pretty good considering the history of midterms. Usually the party occupying the presidency loses some ground in the midterms, but in this case Republicans gained ground in the Senate and lost some ground in the House.

It’s looking like 2020 is going to be an even larger battle for the future of America. And that battle is going to be increasingly along racial lines more than anything else.

5 Likes

We need a more aggressive strategy like in 2016.

5 Likes

@ReinhardHeydrich1

NOVEMBER, 1918.

Stab-in-the-back_postcard

5 Likes

Losing the House can’t be seen as anything other than a failure- whatever Trump has accomplished by now is pretty much it, so, no Wall, immigration reform or Obamacare repeal is in the cards. Piglosi has agreed to flush Trillions of freshly printed jewbux down the shitter on Trump’s Infrastructure Spending package and, per usual, they can all agree to keep gifting Israel 10s of billions of taxpayer dollars, so, there’s that.

6 Likes

@Der_Sturmer It is estimated that it will take at least three trillion ZOGbucks to rebuild America’s shitty, crumbling, Second World infrastructure.

5 Likes

@Der_Sturmer Say, you live in Chicagoland. Did you vote for the GREAT Art Jones, by any chance? If you don’t mind me asking, of course.

3 Likes

Now that the charade is over with, both parties can get back to doing what they do best. The Democrats will continue to blame and attack the white man and the Republicans will now blame the Democrats for not getting anything done. The script has been going on for decades. In 2 years we get to do it all over again. Rinse and repeat.

4 Likes

I am not in his district or I would have. I did donate some $ to him. In every news story he was "Holocaust Denier Arthur Jones":joy:

3 Likes

Suprisingly (or not), ObersturmbannfĂźhrer Jones got 60,000 votes- 27%- which made it another Shoah.

3 Likes

And the Midterms Award goes to…

Super Nigger!!..

1 Like

Does anybody really give a shit who controls the House of Representatives for the next two years? C’mon, in 2020 any politician, Republican OR Democrat is going to be looking at the results of the 2018 midterm election, & will see that the Trump supporter MAGA candidates won, & that the cucks lost. This is going to shift the results of the 2020 election our way, regardless of whether candidates identify as Republican or Democrat.

The Boomer dichotomy between Republican & Democrat, between “Rich” & “Working Class”, is no longer valid. The political landscape now is dominated by the struggle between Globalism & Nationalism, and between races.

3 Likes

Project Veritas! exposing ‘tons’ of non citizens voting. Texas fell to democrat liberalism.
Colorado, to me the most beautiful state is now under a Gay Democrat Senator. So much liberalism, watch out for UN Agenda 21 sweeping the state just like California. In all my life, I see ‘horror’ science fiction that I could not have imagined. I would bet our ‘hebrew mystic’ psychopaths just love that. It’s cuz they have chutzpah? or they are just crazed rats in a corner.

2 Likes

Please check out ‘Little Revolution’ Patrick Little running for President in 2020… a way off, but he is absolutely ‘wow’ to watch as he visits cities to 'Name the JEW"… posters carried ‘Expel the Jew’. Excellent info. Patrick Little for President 2020 Watch some videos its fun!

3 Likes

Fat-Boy Jones and Roger Stone give an urgent message to Trump to DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP and immediately investigate election meddling collusion by internet social media sites. if he does not aggressively pursue this option, leftists will win.

4 Likes

Midterm madness yeah?

Comparison of midterms results

2 Likes

yes, NPR fake news is questioning Trump’s sanity after such a big loss in the mid-terms… i will say however that Obama had an easier time of it with so many neocons like McCain on the red side. none of the democrats will vote with Trump.