20+ Dead From On-Going Anti-Government Protests in Iran

Originally published at: 20+ Dead From On-Going Anti-Government Protests in Iran | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ju3yp0h-8

It is being reported that over 20 people have died in the on-going protests that are continuing throughout Iran.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei is blaming the Zionist enemies for the civil unrest that is plaguing his country.

NPR:

Iran's Supreme leader Ali Khamenei, speaking for the first time since protests broke out in his country last week, accuses "enemies of Iran" of meddling in the country.

At least 21 people have been killed in the protests that broke out throughout cities across the country since last Thursday, over Iran’s weak economy and rising food prices.

Nine of the confirmed dead were killed overnight, according to Iranian state television, which reported that six of them were protesters killed when they stormed a police station in Qahdarijan. An 11-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man were killed in the town of Khomeinishahr.

As NPR’s Greg Myre reported over the weekend, President Hassan Rouhani issued a televised warning to protesters that his government would show “no tolerance” for anyone who incites unrest.

Khamenei is 100 percent correct to blame the Zionist enemies for what’s happening. This type of thing just doesn’t magically happen because of complaints about women’s rights or economics.

We also see one of the most insane psychological warfare operations on-going with the Alt-Lite aka Merchant Right aka Alt-Kike even getting recruited to provide propaganda in support of these protests.

But this entire operation reeks of desperation by the Zionists. Especially the narrative they are spinning about women’s rights. Iranian women have far more freedoms than the women in Saudi Arabia. And this business about the hijab is all lies. The Iranian government loosened restrictions on the hijab before the protests went crazy. This has not stopped the Jew media and assorted propagandists from pushing ahead with their hoax narrative.

lol at Watson claiming that Iranian women are facing death by removing their hijabs. Is there proof that the Iranians have been killing women for removing their hijabs? If so please provide your evidence. And how about the fact that the government loosened restrictions on the hijab? That sort of disproves your theory that women removing their hijabs are facing death.

We’ll have to pay close attention on how this develops, but it doesn’t appear as if this is being executed very well. The Iranians seem to be in a good position to put an end to these protests but we may see the Zionists try to escalate the situation. They’re definitely going all in with this.

1 Like

I am a bit surprised that alt-right speaks with such certainty about the events in Iran. Of course it has every sign of arab spring revolution instigated by western agents, but we should allow as scientific courtesy that there is a probability that this may be grassroots. Even Darwin used the wording “almost certainly” when he talked about the negro predicament. And his conclusion was based on much deeper and broader understanding of subject.

I dont know and I dont care if protests are instigated by foreign agents. I dont even care if there is “humanitarian intervention” or not. I am against intervention from ideological perspective, Iran should fix their own internal issues, but I am indifferent from perspective of a white nationalist. It doesnt change the ultimate outcome, nor does it significantly change the timing.

5 Likes

The Jewish media and all the usual suspects are supporting these protests. We don’t need much more than that tbh.

2 Likes

People are hardwired to support stuff that is in their interests. Most of the time this is done on visceral level without conscious deliberation. Developments in Iran clearly are in Jewish interests so they will naturally follow script that worked in their benefit so many times before. And instead of analyzing and understanding the details that are contradictory to previous iterations they instead rationalize them and hope for same outcome.

This is extremely destructive path for Jews to pursue. Yet they cant see it. Not just developments in Iran, but overall Jewish agenda. Because of events in recent years in particular 2017 they are now in total panic mode and not thinking rationally. They are revealing themselves and their strategy of covert assault. If they are allowed to continue they will in fact get themselves annihilated.

Sadly I notice this override of instincts over reason and logic in alt-right too. Most obviously is the ignorance of past results of anti-semitism and Jewish persecution. Of course it is natural that you want to remove the parasite, but just see what has 109 previous removals done for us. They come back every time. And they come back stronger. I think its about time for new strategy. Another thing is encouragement to increase white births. But problem isnt to few whites (in fact I think there is probably still too many of us), but too many shitskins. And we are not going to win this with demographic competition. Another thing is welfare for non-whites and Israel. Its really 1000 times more destructive for recipients than us so why are we complaining? I could go on and on with this…

The things are not always what our instincts let us believe. So really honestly I have zero fucks to give about the situation in Iran. It doesnt change the ultimate outcome. I just want us to be the best people we can be.

The kikes and their ZOG/Saudi stooges obviously want the death toll in Iran to go into the thousands but like Mr. Stormer says this manufactured uprising reeks of desperation. I don’t think they will manage to topple what they call the “regime”. *

*“Regime” is a pejorative term used to describe any country whose government will not submit to the jews or their central banks.

3 Likes

The word “regime” also has a sinister tone. But you are right, they love using that word to describe governments opposed to ZOG.

4 Likes