12 Dead in Large NYC Apartment Building Fire

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/12-dead-in-large-nyc-apartment-building-fire/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n87_1XsUfgw

An apartment building in the Bronx caught on fire resulting in the deaths of 12 people last night. You might recall that a similar type of event happened in London earlier this year when the Grenfell tower caught on fire. Now the British government is giving the non-White victims luxury apartments so they aren’t called racists.

The exact cause of this fire still remains to be determined, but most likely this had to do with some brown or black person doing something stupid.

The bottom line is that these types of events are only going to happen more frequently as the racial demographics of the West become less and less White. When you mix complicated first world infrastructure with third world populations of brown hordes, the end result is never good.

In third world countries, infrastructure is unreliable and maintained poorly. That’s why when you bring third world populations into the first world, the results are unpredictable.

Of course, large building fires are a small price for racial diversity I guess!

5 Likes

12 fewer brown welfare leeches for White taxpayers to support. And yet the jewsmedia will call this a “tragedy”. What happened between King Oedipus and Queen Clytemnestra was a tragedy, this is a feel-good holiday story! :santa:t4:

6 Likes

Read on a normie site that it was a kid playing with a stove.

On one of the bottom floors so the fire went up.

No great loss from what I can see.

If the victims were White the media would either not report or they would celebrate.

6 Likes

I tried to find if any alleged reporters had done any investigation into which slumlord owned the building but came up empty. Apart from all the crap about how many tears were shed and how many feels were felt the only real info was: 101 year old building. Presence of working smoke detectors unknown.

I’m taking bets it’s a chosen slum lord.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Re fried beaners anyone?

5 Likes

Yes has the chosen all over it.

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty much a given that the kikes own all of the tenements in Jew York City and the city building inspectors look the other way on their buildings.

5 Likes

6 Likes

@discustard Just about every slumlord in NYC is one of these characters…

3 Likes

What a waste of a perfectly good dumpster

3 Likes

Had to go to the British press to find this - a complete search of American msm produced nothing:

EXCLUSIVE: Bronx slumlord who owned apartment building where 12 died had HUNDREDS of complaints and violations across his property empire

"The Prospect Avenue address is owned by 84-year-old real estate developer Howard Akloff’s D&A Equities and operated by his company Annal Management "

I’m sure the guy is a Jew - if he weren’t, he’d be sitting in jail right now and his photo, etc., plastered all over the American media.

I expect he’s on a private jet now heading for Israel.

3 Likes

How fucked is that, you have to go to an English website to get decent reporting on an American fire. Fake News strikes again.

2 Likes