109 Counties Have Become Majority Non-White Since 2000

Originally published at: 109 Counties Have Become Majority Non-White Since 2000 | Infostormer.com

A report from the Pew Research Center is stating that 109 counties have become majority non-White since 2000.

Obviously, this is a big problem.

This report just proves what we have been raising the alarm bells about. America is not going to be America if you replace all the White people with savages from the third world. We are heading to having a situation similar to what you see in Brazil where White people live in walled off gated communities and are surrounded by hordes of violent low IQ creatures.

We need a total and complete immigration shut down and policies to help Make America White Again. America without White people is a third world shithole.

This is a pre-planned agenda of White genocide by evil Jews.

12 Likes

I would’ve thought Minnesota would be on the list. I can’t imagine the brown hordes I get nervous when I see 10 of them.

6 Likes

Being armed ends nervousness.

5 Likes

It’s all part of the Cloward-Piven strategy to collapse all white countries beginning in the late1960s.
Research the Cloward-Piven plan.

http://www.returnofkings.com/97979/how-the-cloward-piven-strategy-is-driving-the-united-states-to-collapse
And yes, they are both Jews.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjmTW6cyc54

6 Likes

Eventually this whole thing will collapse unless there is a reset. There won’t be enough people working to pay taxes to support all of the brown 3rd world scum at the bottom.

4 Likes

There is no way out of this madness peacefully.
That has been made clear in the last 3 yrs.
I don’t have all the answers, but i know what won’t work and thats pretending that this isn’t happening and denying the brutal truth of what needs to be done.
Sorry, but closing our borders won’t work, they just sneak in illegally and then get handed free stuff by traitors who work for our ZOG enslavers.
America is an occupied nation and history shows that white people don’t usually breed in captivity.
We might’ve been able to breed our way out of this at one time in our history ,but jews have convinced white women that they shouldn’t procreate more nahtzees and slavers…
I mean, never mind that 99% of modern day American Europeans didn’t even live in this country during colonial era slavery and never you mind that our duped grandparents went and destroyed Germany and nationalism for dirty kike bankers and the Russian bolshevik joos.
Oddly, the news media loves that version of Russia but hates European ran Russia that rejects islam, africans and western mind pollution like jewish created monkey cRap nigger noise.
And to top it off, Putin is probably a zio-puppet.

3 Likes

when i see more than 2 dindus at once, i start checking my weapons on my person and i never relax around them…

3 Likes

We must at some point begin using in vitro fertilization, and the DNA from our largest strongest red and blond haired men to compensate. Multiple white births, cloning and genetic engineering have to begin within the next 20 years. By implanting 4 to 6 embryos into each white female… If three children per woman survive and 5 million women give birth that would give us 15 million larger stronger blond or red haired kids. Next we must Expell these third world non white sub humans from out USA. Finally there must be no more immigration from brown and black nations. Again superior intelligence will allow humans,(read Caucasian people), to become the majority as it should be. No whites should have to live under African third world conditions.

4 Likes

At least you guys can keep a sign up for awhile. In would be down in no time at all in Canada.

1 Like

These inhuman simian creatures never should have left the deepest, darkest jungles of Afreaka from whence they came.
There’s a reason niggers are incapable of traversing even small, shallow bodies of water without becoming rockfish.
That reason is basic ape evolution.
Niggers were not meant to leave that accursed continent, and no humans were ever meant to live there alongside them.
Afreaka should have been today’s equivalent of the “cursed island” trope seen in thriller and horror media.
The sort of place covered in dense mist, of which sailors are afraid to speak, from which no human ever returns alive.

Niggers and humans cannot coexist.
Multiculturalism is a giant failure.
It is an impossible, dystopian fantasy, dreamed up in the twisted minds of the mentally unhinged cultists known as leftists and funded/enforced by the zionist heebs.
A lot of our own people are at fault for what has happened to this country.

5 Likes