To All Brother's in Arms

c7050aec6a287b81bd0e1ab65089276aeaa86f2a_1_600x380

Well wishes to all White Brothers in Arms that fought in Wars. All wars are kike wars anymore, but there is still Honor in shared combat among comrades.

Try and have a good Veterans Day, Brothers, and maybe next time will be the last \o

4 Likes

100,000,000 Christians Exterminated by Jews Jew Watch - Jewish Occupied Governments - USSR - Jews and Communism

2 Likes

sorry, but i’m sick to death of The US Military and crybaby Vets. i confronted one ASSHOLE, muscled-up vet who was parking in the Wal Mart handicapped space in his Hummer. he saw me video taping him and came to try to intimidate me. well, al lot was said but this jackass thought that because he had PTSD he could legally and morally park there. what a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

YFW you’ll never feel that smell.

Zippo fumes, bamboo burning, and screaming slopes.

I got a bro that freaks out over kids getting on the bus with backpacks, after having to slot dune coonlettes packing IEDs.

Not all wounds are obvious. I Pray you do better in your life after you’ve been coscripted, and(((RAHOWA)))steals your Soul.

1 Like

@MightyWhitey I had relatives who fought in WWII and Korea - They NEVER acted liked that.

3 Likes

yes, and WWII vets many of whom did hand-to-hand combat with the japs didn’t crybaby either. but the greater issue is the manufacture of vets in the first place. the military by nature MUST start wars to keep their soldiers combat ready and the masses geared for more war. it’s not unlike a mother who had her clit cut-off, doing the same to her daughters. Vets never saw a war that they didn’t like. “WE FOUGHT FOR ‘FREEDOM’ NOW YOU HAVE TO FIGHT.” disregarding the fact that the last war the US fought for “freedom” was The Revolutionary War. it’s all a big, evil scam and the masses fall for it over and over again.

2 Likes