Moby Claims "CIA Friends" Asked Him to Promote Trump-Russia Hoax Stories

Originally published at: Moby Claims “CIA Friends” Asked Him to Promote Trump-Russia Hoax Stories | Infostormer.com

YouTube

More and more evidence is coming out indicating that there has been a massive intelligence operation to remove Donald Trump as President.

The longtime DJ Moby has claimed that people from the CIA asked him to promote Trump-Russia hoax stories due to his social media following.

In other words, Moby was asked by the CIA to spread manufactured propaganda claiming that Trump was working for Russia. It shows once again that there has been a massive conspiracy by the deep state to hoax a conspiracy against Trump. They even asked people in the entertainment industry with anti-Trump views to help them with this initiative.

There’s been a longtime relationship between the CIA and the entertainment industry so this is not a surprise.

Take in point how the CIA helped produce Hollywood film Zero Dark Thirty which supported the official story of Osama Bin Laden’s alleged killing. That’s just one of many examples.

And one final note, Moby is a perfect example showing why one should not adopt a Vegan lifestyle. He looks quite frail and I’d blame all that weird Vegan shit he’s into for his appearance. He should seriously reconsider this very strange lifestyle choice!

2 Likes

Moby looks great for a 75 year old guy. The problem is he’s around 50.

3 Likes

im not sure if i read it right but it seems like Moby still believes his CIA buddies that Trump is the bad guy and not them?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s his view as it reaffirms previous statements he’s made about Trump.

Moby looks a little like if Anglin had GRIDS

1 Like