Holocaust survivor berates Labour Party over its failure to tackle anti-Semitism and calls for Jeremy Corbyn to resign

No shortage of Holocaust survivors when it comes to pushing an agenda!!

Agnes Grunwald-Spier, 74, who survived the German occupation as a baby in Hungary, grabbed the microphone at the launch of designs for the memorial to attack the party just moments after Shadow Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry spoke.

4FB484ED00000578-6131873-Agnes_Grunwald_Spier_pictured_in_April_interrupted_an_event_to_u-m-2_1536096791295

3 Likes

She would have been a new born in 1944!! Those nahtzees sure are efficient, letting an infant escape their clutches. Here I am thinking all these years that the SS pulled up to the gas chambers in Opel Blitz trucks full of Jewish babies and pitchforked them all in. She must have survived by breathing through the crack under the door.

4 Likes

I survived The Holocaust because in 1944,my father was just starting high school and he wouldn’t meet my mother until the mid 1950’s. And I’m goyische on both sides.

But I still get the chills about it. Can you imagine how close I came to being hooked up to a pedal powered masturbating machine and having my life essence sucked out of me,before I got rendered down into soap?

3 Likes

ROTFLOL!!! Agnes Grunwald-Spier was supposedly “saved” from being “gassed” at Auschwitz by a “miracle”. An “unknown official” at an assembly point allegedly decided to exempt all mothers with children from deportation to Auschwitz.

And then Grunwald-Spier was saved by another “miracle”! The Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg - dubbed the “Swedish Schindler” - supposedly persuaded the Germans not to “liquidate” the Budapest ghetto.

This fat aging Jewess tries to explain her “perpetual weight battle” by claiming to be a “good cook [who] love[s] eating with friends and family in good restaurants”.

She was born in Budapest in July 1944, sent to the ghetto there together with her mother in November 1944, “liberated” two months later, and came to England in May 1947.

The lying swine gave a talk at the University of Sheffield in January 2018, full of libellous allegations about “many millions” who “died” in “the Holocaust”. She claims [8:03] that her maternal grandfather Armin Klein was ordered off a bus in Budapest by “Nazis” in 1944, sent to Auschwitz and “probably gassed straightaway”. In fact, he most likely died of typhus at one of the work camps, or simply due to malnutrition and general ill-health on the journey.

She claims that “after the war” the family “found out what happened to” Armin. But in the HoloHoax myth, and even as Grunwald-Spier describes, those allegedly “gassed straightaway” were given no number and were undocumented. Thus, if Armin had vanished without trace, there would have been no way of finding out what had happened.

How convenient that since Agnes is alive to tell the tale, her not being “gassed” is ‘explained’ as a “miracle”, yet since her maternal grandfather is not around his fate is allegedly due to “gassing”!

Grunwald-Spier’s father Philipp Grunwald killed himself in 1955 before she was eleven, supposedly because of “business worries”.

So these ‘poor’, ‘persecuted’, hapless individuals are somehow able to run jewellery businesses at a time when millions of Germans are being starved and impoverished, and then a feckless father decides to top himself and leave the mother to raise the children alone, probably because people he ripped off were bent on revenge. As the Jewish Telegraph article says, the mother was left saddled with the father’s debts. But the creditors got nothing after the mother told them there was very little equity in the house.

6 Likes

There is an endless and ever-growing supply of these unpleasant “survivors”.

5 Likes

the jews are raising a new crop of ‘holocaust survivors’.

5 Likes