Trump Fires Back at Extraordinarily Low IQ Maxine Waters

Originally published at: Trump Fires Back at Extraordinarily Low IQ Maxine Waters | Infostormer.com

After Mad Maxine Waters a low IQ Negroid retard called for people to harass Donald Trump’s supporters, Trump issued the following response on Twitter.

So not only did he call her extraordinarily low IQ but he called her Max. HA!

She’s only doing damage to the Democrat party with these crazy and unhinged rants. Nothing she says makes any sense and her calls to harass Trump’s supporters is beyond the pale. Harassment is illegal so she is encouraging people to commit crimes against others who she has a philosophical disagreement with. This is not a message that is going to inspire anybody to go out and support Democrats.

I mean, if you are a White person and see you see this crazy Negroid woman ranting incoherently like this, you are definitely not going to be inspired to support her cause. I don’t even see how her messaging appeals to blacks. She just comes off as some nagging grandma type figure.

One thing I found uniquely interesting is how she wants restaurants not to serve Trump’s supporters. If that’s the way she feels than I guess she wouldn’t have a problem for Whites to refuse restaurant service to niggers. This was something that was highlighted when all these Jews and Communists were promoting civil rights for niggers. But Maxine is such a dumb individual it is doubtful that she’s able to recognize the box that she’s put herself in.

Trump has another rally in South Carolina tonight at 7 PM EDT. I’m looking forward to see what else he has to say about low IQ Max!

4 Likes

For those of us with functioning brains, she’s entertainingly dumb. However, it is worrying that there are morons who look up to this insane primate.Gorilla%20Eating%20Poop

7 Likes

Congresscoon Waters…yet another example of why democracy is a god damned JOKE.

5 Likes

Maxine Waters is a fugitive from the taxidermist.

9 Likes

I have in the past posted a few of the Maxine Waters/James Brown wig memes and that was wrong.

James Brown had musical talent and had to work for a living. Mad Maxine is nothing more than a Congress divershity hire.

My favorite James brown song…Payback

5 Likes

I call her Wiggy Waters… that weave looks like it cost the life of 100 beavers!!!

5 Likes

WiggyWaters

8 Likes

This is further proof America is no longer a normal functioning country. You cannot advocate violence publicly against officials and the general population. This truly crosses the line. There is a petition circulating to have her removed that already has over 40,000 signatures. I have the link here for anyone who wants to sign it.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/expulsion-maxine-waters-remove-her-congress
She even called on Americans to “push back” against Trump officials, and make it impossible for them to shop, eat out, or go to gas stations. Enough already. This unhinged bitch and many others like her need their asses handed to them. Imagine if the situation was reversed here. She deserves a knock on her door from the Secret Service. Of course the lying scamming media is in full damage control now saying she didn’t really advocate violence and the Trump is lying. Oh my God is everyone sick of this bullshit yet?

7 Likes

The petition was created on June 25th and they already have over 46,000 signatures. I am going to post the link on two major radio stations websites in L.A. so it will get a lot of exposure…thanks ChristianSoldier

5 Likes

Me thinks I will be wearing my Trump shirt tomorrow and see what happens.

5 Likes

@Reichprinzessin

Be prepared.

3 Likes

Thank you! Signed it and forwarded to everyone i know. This shit skin needs to be hanging from a tree. Enough is enough of these spear throwing baboons.

3 Likes

“Extraordinarily low IQ” barely scratches the surface.

2 Likes