Shooting at Maryland Newspaper Leaves Five Dead!

Originally published at: Shooting at Maryland Newspaper Leaves Five Dead! | Infostormer.com

Someone decided to shoot up the office of a small Maryland newspaper called the Capital Gazette. The shooting has left five people dead and many injured.

Here’s a few news clips.

The Capital Gazette is a small local newspaper that isn’t overly political. They are owned by the Baltimore Sun but it doesn’t strike me as a place that one would target over politics. It seems more likely that this was a case of someone just going crazy over a personal issue of some kind. Of course, I’m just speculating at this juncture.

Police have the shooter in custody but there’s still no concrete details about them.

A couple of weird facts about this. They apparently had some sort of active shooter drill in the area a week ago and police responded to the shooting in 60 seconds. That’s going to fuel all sorts of conspiracy talk.

And we’ll definitely hear all the Jews in the media talk about how we have to ban guns.

Outside of that, we’ll just have to see how this develops.

6 Likes

A disgruntled former employee or some other sort of personal grudge, perhaps?

4 Likes

TDOTR Always begin with (((journalists)))

4 Likes

/pol/ is having a field day over this habbening,as would be expected. No clue what to make of this,since I know nothing about the area or anyone involved. In fact,I was outside trying to resurrect a generator engine until a couple of hours ago,so I just found out about it when I declared a truce.

3 Likes

huh. Just went and looked at GLP at a thread where the topic is that the NYPD is mobilizing to protect local news orgs in light of the deplorable shooting in Maryland. ( yay freedom and overtime!)

Anyway,one guy-who struck me as having some agency-is saying that the newspaper wasn’t necessarily the target of anything.

The happening took place in a building that “contains the offices” of the paper. ( along with,presumably,offices of other establishments)

So,if this is true,as of right now,the guy/guys that did this shooting might have done it without even knowing that a newspaper office was in the building.

Then again,all of that could be made up. Or whatever. Who knows?

3 Likes

sam%20hyde%20gun

4 Likes

Anyone notice a common thread with these shooters?

Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others near the campus of University of California. (Asian, Huwhite)

Nikolas Cruz who has admitted killing 17 people at a school before escaping and visiting McDonald’s… ( Jew, Latrino )

Dimitrios Pagourtzis Ten people – eight students and two teachers – were fatally shot and thirteen others were wounded. ( Greek, Mex-shit-can )

Jarrod Ramos shooter in the attack on the Capital Gazette newspaper…(take a guess…)

They are all Mixed Shit skins…

6 Likes

He’s a beaner or part beaner but not your typical “white” guy like the jew media was hoping. With the way the kike media tries to ruin everyone’s life they disagree with, I’m surprised this doesn’t happen more often.

4 Likes

If the facts don’t fit the media narrative, then they must be wrong, and will be altered accordingly.

3 Likes

I’m surprised these retaliation attacks against the enemy controlled press don’t happen more often. Hopefully that will change now.

jew%20press%203

4 Likes