Hello Glad to be here

Glad to be here.
Hail Victory.

7 Likes

Hello, Lucky, it is good to see you. I just now joined. The DS forum is not available for me on the deep web or the normie web. I get “502 Bad Gateway” at both places.

6 Likes

Anyone know what’s going on? The link to the comments on bbs is also gone. Is this a deliberate shuttening of the beloved bbs?

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, Brother.

There are quite a few of us with accounts here.

7 Likes

I thought it was impossible for the anti-Whites to shut down the forum on the deep web, but, apparently, it is not. Maybe weev had to make it unavailable while doing work on it.

4 Likes

Hopefully, all the Stormers will know to regroup here.

6 Likes

Hey fuckers!

I actually had to redo my old acct here. Hope the bbs comes back again.

4 Likes

Yea same here. Seems this ship is cleaned out now and then.

4 Likes

Good to see you here! We need more of the DS regulars here - permanently.

This is a great site that deserves our support.

Meanwhile…about the DS…I imagine weev is working 24/7 to get the bbs back up and online again.

6 Likes

I cant access here with tor. I keep getting this Captcha page coming up that says the network is sending automated queries and wont let me on.

Lotta fucky shit going on again.

3 Likes

No. They said it was some kind of hacking job from “Russia,” LOL -most likely from Israel.

It was giving a “no certificate” signal for a while - weev says if you managed to get through and validate the certificate - immediately change your password.

The main site has no links at the moment to any kind of forum - the Onion forum never worked for me.

5 Likes

I see. I was on the pedoweb version for some time after weev started showing the warning on the normie one. Apparently some servers the traffic passes through were doing some fishy.

5 Likes

Thats a tor only thing. I ended up paying for the red tor thing that AA suggested and it worked fine until today. Thats for ios anyways, idk shit about other platforms except tor browsers are free, with ios you hafta pony up a cpl shekels for one.

4 Likes

Apparently the Onion version is down too.

Weev and Anglin aren’t wrong when they say the bbs and DS are under attack, relentlessly, at all times. The bbs is only doing as well as it has b/c of weev. I imagine other coders may have given up by now. We owe him a lot of thanks for keeping the bbs running as smoothly as it has.

I can still access the main DS site on the normie web, though.

5 Likes

Verified, 502 bad gateway error.

4 Likes

Glad I didn’t buy it then - could access the DS on the Onion, never the bbs, including on my phone. Was going to buy the red onion - glad you warned me away.

I’ll wait until weev gets it back up, which I have ever confidence he’ll do.

Meanwhile, this is a great place to hang out - and not leave when the DS bbs comes back up.

5 Likes

These fuckers are coming after the likes of Jew shills like Alex Jones.

3 Likes

The red onion works, right now its giving the 502 error though. Idk why it wont bring this site up tho, ive never seen that Capcha shit before.

And yeah the kitty korner is sweet. Im actually suprised its still up

3 Likes

I’m surprised the DS is still up.

Lee Rogers is doing a great job - and keeps this site pretty low profile - Kitten Stormer? LOL.

6 Likes

I can only get here on normie web.
I just went through a gorrillion of those “click the boxes with a car” screens on tor, literally about 20 of them. They just kept coming so i gave up.

Is anyone here on tor right now?