Tennessee: Confederate Flag License Plates on the Rise

Originally published at: Tennessee: Confederate Flag License Plates on the Rise | Infostormer.com

In Tennessee, an increasing number of people are getting the Confederate flag on their license plates. White racial pride is on the rise!

Tennessean:

The number of Tennesseans now displaying Confederate battle flag license plates is higher than at any other point in the last decade, according to state data on the controversial specialty tags.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans plate, the proceeds from which benefit the organization's Tennessee division, has been issued by the state since 2004.

At the end of the 2018 fiscal year in June, 3,273 Sons of Confederate Veterans license plates were active in Tennessee, a number 72 percent higher than at the end of the 2015 fiscal year when the display of Confederate flags was thrust into national debate.

You see, this is what happens when Jews and their pets try to cram identity politics down everyone's throat. It is causing Whites to come together and practice their own brand of identity politics.

In my view, the Confederate flag should be a standard issue on Tennessee’s license plates. Hopefully one day that will become a reality.

9 Likes

I am very glad to hear this. I will always be proud of my Confederate ancestors.

5 Likes

Long live the South!

9 Likes

Unfortunately, I live in the north but plan on moving to North Carolina next year. The 1st thing I am going to do is get confederate license plates if they’re available.

6 Likes

Be selective on where you move- certain parts of NC are as nigged up as Chicago or Detroit

7 Likes

The South Shall Rise Again!!!

6 Likes

Down here in South Central/Eastern Ohio fka The Virginia Territory, you see kinfolk flying the Stars & Bars on their porches or even on their pickups. Coming east on US 52 into Portsmouth town, you’ll see that big old colonial style home up on the hill flying a Confederate Flag from a pole without apology. Cross the Ohio River over into the Commonwealth aka Kentucky & you’ll find the same. In this neck of the woods, people really don’t give a shit about political correctness or even gun laws for that matter.

4 Likes

My mother’s favorite saying,

@JohnnyPaytoilet

4 Likes

Also, you’ll see those license plates with the saying “PUT YOUR HEART IN DIXIE OR GET YOUR ASS OUT.”

3 Likes