Biggest Pet Hate

Just name one behavior (not a noun like any race or religion) that you hate the most.

I will start it.

Interracial couples dating each other.

6 Likes

Some 1st or 2nd generation immigrant telling me what my culture and values are.

6 Likes

Callers to talk shows like The Radical Agenda who start off their calls by asking the host “How are ya / How ya doin’?”

I could literally strangle them.

5 Likes

Spoiled and entitled people. Who think the world owes them something. You want something you got to earn it.

4 Likes

A vm leaving only their name and number. Wtf?
Fucking don’t waste your time calling unless you reference what the hell you’re calling about, good god!

2 Likes

Who are you talking to and what are you talking about? I don’t understand what’s your criticism is to whom.

@Keymod Even I have enough sense to do that much!

That reminds me. Another thing which really annoys me is people who post videos on social media and don’t explain what the video is about or why you should watch it. Stupid a-holes.

2 Likes

interracial couples and their degenerate offspring flaunting their disgusting existence in public places

5 Likes

Sorry, I was misunderstood, I know what you are talking about now, thanks

lying

6 Likes

Wetbacks 3 paychecks from Monterrey driving like idiots. Tailgating,blindspotting,etc. And getting ignored by law enforcement while doing it.

4 Likes

Yeah, especially those (((politicians))) who claim to keep America safe and free, now they are all importing those beaners and sponsoring those niggers to destroy our neighborhood and rape our women.

People at the gym who give unsolicited advice to people on how to work out. There should be a law requiring immediate execution of these particularly horrible pieces of shit.

4 Likes

@infostormer “Hey dude, you’re not lifting the right way!..no, like this. No! Just watch me. If you keep doing it that way you’re gonna hurt yourself…Hey man, whatever. Just tryin’ to help, bro. If you wanna waste your time you shouldn’t come to the gym…”

Talk to the hand, bitch.

portrait-young-man-making-stop-gesture-isolated-black-background-55852577

1 Like

Let the Jew hang himself

2 Likes

driving past a church with those big signs with stupid sayings like “Prayer, god’s 24/7 internet connection.”

1 Like

Shakespeare for negros. It kills the liberal elite that blacks are too stupid for Shakespeare, so they dumb it down. The blacks still don’t like it but they get some satisfaction out of defiling our cultural treasures (or anything white).

6 Likes

I now have the most horrible mental picture of a mixed race cast attempting to do Shakespeare paraphrased into modern English.

4 Likes

Whenever I see mongrels in TV or in real life, I would have a visage of me puking

4 Likes