Crazy Woman Shoots Up JewTube's Headquarters!

Originally published at: Crazy Woman Shoots Up JewTube’s Headquarters! | Infostormer.com

Some crazy woman went into JewTube’s headquarters and shot a bunch of people then ended up killing herself. It looks like she might have been angry at her boyfriend who worked at JewTube and went there to shoot him. The specifics of what happened are still being sorted out though.

Daily Mail:

A woman opened fire with a handgun at YouTube's California headquarters on Tuesday, wounding three people before killing herself as terrified employees huddled inside.

The female shooter, who was wearing glasses and a scarf at the time, shot her boyfriend before turning the gun on herself on Tuesday, according to witnesses.

Law enforcement sources told multiple outlets that the shooting was linked to a domestic incident.

Officers and federal agents swarmed the company's headquarters complex in the city of San Bruno just before 1pm after dozens of panicked employees called 911 to report gunfire.

Upon arrival, police found the woman dead inside the campus with self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini said three people were taken to hospitals in San Francisco with gunshot wounds.

When I first heard that this happened I thought it was some angry Vlogger who got their channel banned by JewTube kikes. This was not at all what I expected it to be.

But even before we know all the specifics of what happened we have retards on Twitter saying they’re going to use the incident to demonize the National Rifle Association and demand the Second Amendment abolished. Take for instance this Michael Ian Black faggot.

If we are to look at this incident objectively, it sounds to me that this bitch who did this was completely insane. She should have been in a mental hospital. Of course in Northern California, mentally ill people are allowed to roam the streets even if they are harassing or attacking people. They have a huge problem with mental health and the idiots running the state don’t have any desire to fix it. In fact, if you are clinically insane you might be asked to serve in the state government and receive a six figure salary.

But no instead of fixing these problems, it’s easier for these morons to blame guns and the NRA. It’s all about making political points instead of offering solutions. They are not serious people and do not want these problems resolved. I’d also say there is a 50/50 chance that California’s Governor Jerry Brown was dropping acid and listening to Grateful Dead records when this happened.

3 Likes

I thought these shooters were always evil white males. This one appears to be another female shattering the glass ceiling.

5 Likes

A female mass-shooter? Commifornia is a truly progressive state! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

One of the first modern mass shooters was Brenda Spencer. She shot up an elementary school back in 1979, killing 8 kids. She’s infamous for justifying her mass killing because she didn’t like Mondays,

I forgot to add that Brenda Spencer shot up a school in San Diego

1 Like

I was also hoping this shooting would be a mad vlogger, especially if said vlogger would have produced a manifesto or final statement. Too bad it’s just some hag mad at her boyfriend, or that’s the narrative at the moment.

1 Like

@OliverRevilo There was also that female mass shooter at that Russian elementary school in Beslan in 2004. She was a Chechen who wanted revenge on the Russian army for killing her family.

2 Likes

Another Bullshit Hoax shooting. 1400 employee’s and no cell phone video’s. 153news.com

3 Likes

SJW’s heads exploding as shooter is
NOT male
NOT christian
NOT an assault rifle
NOT right wing
WAS animal rights activist
WAS vegan

4 Likes

First media reports were a “WHITE FEMALE” - (got to get the narrative out!).

Now, this is in California - and once it came out that it was a militant, feminist, 1/2 Jewish, vegan Peta supports - well, I haven’t heard a thing about it this morning!!

Her photo has also been altered to make her look more HU-white, her eyes were “greened” and her skin lightened…

Look at this!!

Of course, before the cops had even secured the scene…

Guess what the media are now reporting?

Nancy Pelosi Calls For Gun Control After Active Shooter Reported at YouTube Headquarters

Those who say this is a false flag to grab our guns should not be ignored…

1 Like

And…

Dropped by the media!! I’m in California, have had the news on since 5:30 AM, two different channels - and not a mention!

Oh, the irony!

You’ve got a Jewish CEO who put ADL and SPLC in charge of monitoring hate on You Tube.

Result:

A feminist vegan muslim shots up You Tube’s SWJ employees b/c of censorship and demonetization.

Doesn’t get any better than that!

LOL! - This is nowhere in the media:

B/C it doesn’t fit the anti-White, Jew media agenda.

LOL - I live in California and the narrative got out quickly that it was a WHITE FEMALE.

When it turned out that it wasn’t - despite the photoshopping of the shooter to look White, the media dropped it “toot sweet.”

2 Likes

I figured this story was headed for the memory hole.

2 Likes

Another Jewish rampage, seems to be a pattern?

1 Like

I knew it was about censorship. These jeew bastards make over 2 billion a year in adds. They don’t want to share with the little people. The greed is unbelievable. These same people either don’t tip or only give a dollar to waitresses. It makes me sick. I always leave a good tip around 5 dollars and the change. The other day a young white guy pulled his car over to far and got stuck so I did what was natural and pulled over to help. We need to help when we can and however small it may seem to you it can make a big difference to someone else.

3 Likes