Trump Says He Will Bring Back Free Speech on the Internet

Originally published at: Trump Says He Will Bring Back Free Speech on the Internet | Infostormer.com

There was an interesting series of tweets this morning from the President. He openly described his disgust with how his supporters and conservative voices were being censored and shut down on social media.

His statements echo what many of us have been saying over the past few years. The fact of the matter is that the public square of this era is totally controlled by a few large monopolistic tech companies. These companies are actively shutting down the social media accounts of people on the political right for all sorts of dubious and inexplicable reasons.

They went too far with banning Alex Jones and other more moderate right-wing voices. Jones does not talk about the Jewish problem and he goes out of his way to say that he’s not a racist.

It was one thing when they were shutting down the Alt-Right, but this is a completely different category. It has given Trump a window where he can step in and do something substantive about the problem.

If he did this last year after Charlottesville, it would have appeared as if he were defending Nazis. So I can understand why he didn’t forcefully step in then. He probably assumed that they would eventually overplay their hand in trying to shut people down and that’s exactly what they did.

I mean, they’re also going after people like Gavin McInnes, Stefan Molyneux and others who are the furthest thing from a Neo-Nazi, White supremacist. Facebook was even fucking around with the black Trump supporting duo Diamond and Silk.

Based on Trump’s statements, it looks as if he is intending on absolutely taking some sort of action to preserve free speech on the Internet. I’d imagine the FCC could step in and do something. After all, the whole thing with net neutrality proved that they should have some type of authority in this matter.

But I tell you one thing, if we are all allowed back on Twitter, the blue check mark brigade of kikes and faggots are going to have a total and complete meltdown.

8 Likes

This is very good news.

3 Likes

If I can get back on twitter maybe I’ll finally be able to get a date with Diane Abbott!

3 Likes

Even this stupid nigger knows about (((censorship)))

jews-believe-in-censorship-more-than-anybody-else-all-you-22936070

6 Likes

A typical double standard policy imposed on Vincent James the Chief Editor for The Red Elephants Media.

(((They))) called this “racist.”

4 Likes

can’t have those annoying hate facts on the internet, someone might get the right idea.

2 Likes

Funny how most of the censoring of “conservatives” is happening under Trump’s reign, to begin with.

2 Likes

1 Like