Retards Project "Shithole" Onto Trump Hotel

Originally published at: Retards Project “Shithole” Onto Trump Hotel | Infostormer.com

Wow! Such creative trolling here!

Our political enemies are the worst trolls and meme makers on the planet. They're legitimately horrible.

Here’s more proof.

The Hill:

The word “shithole” was projected onto President Trump’s D.C. hotel Saturday.

Video shows the word, along with the “poop” emoji, being projected onto the property.

“Pay Trump bribes here” “emoluments welcome,” and “we are all responsible to stand up and end white supremacy” were also projected onto the building.

Trump has faced intense backlash for calling Haiti, El Salvador and African nations “shithole countries” during an Oval Office meeting on immigration this week.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly said, before suggesting that the U.S. bring in more immigrants from countries like Norway.

So they projected the word "shithole" onto one of his hotels. They should be embarrassed at how bad this troll is.

These are the same people who were arguing that countries like El Salvador were shitholes and because they were shitholes, it was immoral for Trump to deport people back to them. At the same time, they’re claiming Trump is an evil Neo-Nazi, White supremacist for referring to these same countries as shitholes.

So which is it faggots? You can’t have it both ways.

These are stupid people we are dealing with. Their double standards and hypocrisy are becoming increasingly transparent. They deserve to be gassed.

3 Likes

I think one of the reasons why the enemy is so bad at staging creative or funny protests is because they haven’t had to do it for so long. They are so used to getting their way that they’ve become dull-witted and complacent. If it was up to me all the judeo-bolshevik rabble would be rounded up and liquidated by mobile Einsatzgruppen Death Squads. And that’s not “LARPing”, it’s exactly what I intend to do if given the chance.

3 Likes