Https://dailystormer.name/a-third-slut-appears-says-she-doesnt-know-who-did-what-but-someone-done-did-something/

https://dailystormer.name/a-third-slut-appears-says-she-doesnt-know-who-did-what-but-someone-done-did-something/

And another one piles on. Swetnick? (((Swetnick)))?

I just heard CBS Jews admit that no one knows who this woman is and she graduated from another regional high school some three years prior to Kavanaugh.

from /pol/ - confirmed jewess

4 Likes

An image of Dr. Ford that I downloaded off /pol/.

Is this a tranny??? Not sure why,but the first time I looked,I didn’t think “ye Gods,she hit the wall hard.”

I thought,“that looks like a tranny that isn’t even bothering to try very hard.”

Is this my tinfoil hat lunatic side getting the best of me,or do any other people see the same thing?

2 Likes

What an ugly fucking slut. Prolly burns coal giving “doctor” advice to her pet apes. Look at the miles on that face. Jesus. I’d peace the fuck out pretty quick if that was my doctor.

3 Likes

This skank is no doctor. She’s a “psychology professor” translation: can’t get a real job, so she teaches. And psychology allows one to make up shit and call it fact. They, themselves are nuttier than a fruitcake so they go into “psychology” to figure out why they are a fruitcake.

3 Likes

Yea man. Notice how most of them are kikes too? Even the fucking “sign” for it those menora candle sticks or whatever the fuck they are.

Nobody says hey, stop. Nobody ever needed “psychology” until jews moved in to the neighbourhood… This speaks volumes of their arrogance and lackthereof understanding the human mind. Which is just a front to drug and indoctrinate our people to be blind of their monstrosities.

Look all around people are afraid to even say the word jew. Drug those people up and you have modern day Democrats.

2 Likes