Thank You for Supporting the Infostormer Website!

Originally published at: Thank You for Supporting the Infostormer Website! | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to take a quick moment and thank all of the readers who came back to the site after what happened in Charlottesville this past August. It’s been a challenging time, but we are back stronger than ever.

I’d also like to extend a big thanks to the people commenting on the forum. I’m hoping we’ll get more people participating in the discussions in the weeks and months ahead.

Be sure to sign up for an account if you haven’t already.

https://forum.infostormer.com/

As most of you know, the Infostormer site is essentially a part time project that I’m involved in. Most of my spare time is focused on posting articles here, recording podcasts and writing original stuff for the Daily Stormer.

I’m also hosting Azzmador’s podcast and other Daily Stormer related material up on my Stormerreport site. Maintaining that also takes up a bit of my time.

If you think these platforms are valuable to our cause, please consider making a donation. Your donations go directly to paying for the infrastructure that runs everything.

For now, I’ve setup an account at Makersupport. This will allow you to donate funds via credit card.

https://www.makersupport.com/infostormer

I’ve heard rumors that Hatreon is finally going to get back up and running in the next few weeks. If and when it does, I’ll have an account setup there as well. My hope is that this will be a more permanent way for people to donate funds without going the cryptocurrency route.

And speaking of cryptocurrency, I’ll have a number of different cryptocurrency donation options available soon. It’s just another thing I need to get fully setup.

The more support I get, the more likely it is that I’ll be able to go full time with what I’m doing.

Please be sure to follow me on Gab if you aren’t already.

https://gab.ai/infostormer

And check out my new RSS feed for the Infostormer podcast. Hopefully it does the trick. There’s been tons of requests for it, so let me know if there’s any problems with it.

https://infostormer.com/podcast

The bottom line is that we are effectively changing the culture one shitpost and podcast at a time. Others will join us and pretty soon we will be unstoppable. We are taking back the culture from these filthy kikes and with it we are shifting the political narrative in such a way where we will eventually control the state itself.

It’s an honor of a lifetime to be a part of this, and I hope to continue doing this as long as I am physically and mentally able to do so.

We are going to win this thing.

Hail Victory!

15 Likes

I love kittens and hate jews so I donated some Jude Fetzen. 88

9 Likes

@Herr_Wolf I always thought that quote was by Ghandi? But it sounds like something the Fuhrer might’ve said as well.

5 Likes

Yes- it just sounds like something AH may have said

1 Like

yes, i heard Anglin say this on the Cantwell show on Thursday

was a shock to me

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight, for your inspiration and for giving us creative energy.

6 Likes

Thank you for providing this, brother!

6 Likes

This is a great site. I appreciate the articles, and also the camaraderie.

7 Likes

Love this site and all my comrades! Will donate soon. We live in a beautiful time. Nationalism is on the march, even in Europa! Tic toc Angela Merkel. Your fat ugly Ossie ass is going to get the Rosa Luxemburg treatment. Just joking, I don’t approve of polluting rivers. One day I will sit on my porch and my grandkids will ask what I did during the Revolution. " well children, as all good things, it started with the lulz. Then Daily Slave happened and your Oma started meming the dream.
#remember1989 #burndowntheReichstagagain

8 Likes

Yeah, we’ll see what happens. There’s obviously nothing for certain but a functioning Hatreon would go a long way for us.

5 Likes

Thanks - appreciate the support. The momentum is definitely on our side. The Post-Charlottesville shuttening was their best attempt to kill us off and we are still standing. All they did is draw more attention to our message.

5 Likes

In theory, Obama was going to kill us off. Still have a pulse. Still have a USA.

4 Likes

Infostormer is an all-too-small community but at least there isn’t any weird in-fighting or scheming going on between the people who post comments here. And unlike a certain “small, bald man” this site’s moderator is not trying to promote a cult of personality or create any drama.

6 Likes

to me Anglin is ok but there are a few hardcore extremists over there in the forum that i would just rather not talk to. Also they block a lot of IP ranges again so most of the time i get a “you can not log in from that IP address”

its good to have more centers of power too, if the jews try shutting down websites again

4 Likes

I don’t always agree with Anglin’s methods, but he does deserve a lot of credit for sheer tenacity and nerve-- and at his best, he is quite a good writer.

3 Likes

@ForlornHope I agree with you, but he attracts an unsavory element.

1 Like

That’s true. I have seen some really good stuff on that site, but it can at times go from Dr Jekyll to Mr Hyde in a heartbeat. I suppose it takes a certain type of mindset to persevere in the face of so much opposition.

2 Likes

Congratulations everybody! We’re back up to 100 registered users on the forum.

[edit] Currently 133.

4 Likes

I’m glad Infostormer is back. I think Kittenstormer is a real newsman. It’s like the NY Times used to be back in the day. Get the news fast! (without the drivel & lying nonsense. I mean you could tell they were biased - everyone is - but they kept it to themselves and it didn’t generally affect their approach to the facts as they’re proud to have it do now.) The format is great too - opens pages just like before they started in with the Windows Defender Protection Racket and the new slower browsers. It’s gotten to be indispensable to me.

2 Likes

卐 “Every man must know that the new Movement can offer honor and fame in the eyes of posterity, but nothing in the present.”—Mein Kampf 卐

3 Likes