Trump Says Report About Him Trying to Fire Mueller is Fake News

Originally published at: Trump Says Report About Him Trying to Fire Mueller is Fake News | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZo9jbw0uOM

The New York Times is reporting that Donald Trump tried to fire Robert Mueller but was thwarted by the White House legal team. Trump when talking to reporters at Davos called the story fake news.

The report is just rumor relying on anonymous sources. Almost all of these Trump-Russia stories based on anonymous sources have turned out to be false. In fact, I can’t think of a single one that has turned out to be true. I believe Trump that it is fake news. What’s more likely is that he had discussions about Mueller with his legal staff and this got twisted into what you see in the report.

The Jew-run media is trying to use this report to paint a narrative that Trump obstructed justice by trying to fire Mueller. It’s a ridiculous argument. Trump has authority over the Department of Justice and he has every right to have Mueller replaced. One could easily argue that Mueller himself has numerous conflicts of interest considering he ran the FBI and is friends with James Comey.

So even if we believe that this questionable report is true, the story in of itself is not news.

Trump is the jews’ president, whether they like him or not. If there is another election in 2020 I’m voting for Kamala Harris and Angela Davis of the Black Revolution Party. RIGHT ON!

angela davis gif