Kavanaugh comes out swinging

After Bret is confirmed, he’s going to be one angry guy and will help us defeat the liberal agenda to turn America into a 3rd World SHIT-HOLE. this is going to be great… oh, and that horrid jew-bitch, Ginsberg (who btw vowed to ‘LEAVE THE USA IF TRUMP WAS ELECTED’) won’t be able to handle Kavanaugh. she has already proven that she is not a person of her word or she’d be GONE. she will soon resign in disgrace and Trump will get yet another super-pic.

I dunno man. All the guy did was cry I stopped watching because he was crying so much. Now, I’m not excusing that ugly jew rat looking cunt from her show; flanked by jew lawyers.

But as I said before maybe Trump might rethink next time and put someone in that doesn’t cry all the time. Ginsberg the old ugly nasty jew hag should be dead soon so Trump can take this as a learning experience.

Next to that, is not high time the FBI and CIA start to investigate all jews in government?

I can’t help but come to the conclusion they are actively trying to destroy the U.S Republic?

yeah, but this has been traumatic for he and his family. and he’s talking about his daughter sticking up for dad. that’s pretty heavy stuff for a father. once confirmed, he’ll swallow his tears and harden his heart. he will NEVER forget the brutal attacks by liberal FILTH . their evil, globalist agenda will be TOAST and they know it.

As far I see it Kavanaugh has just been subjugated to what that jewish agenda has been doing to countless Americans, Canadians, Europeans, White people as a whole.

I sympathize with him but countless amounts of families have been destroyed by tactics just like this. Thus, it is kind of refreshing to see it happen to someone in a position of power. Again, not to take away from his perceived
sorrows and difficulties.

Maybe this will wake up the White elites sitting in slumber to start defending our people opposed to letting the poor and middle class do it.

Normally I would agree but I think in this case his tears made his testimony much more effective and believable. .

2 Likes