The beach!

ok, i couldn’t take any more news so i zipped out to THE GULF OF MEXICO. there were fat ugly snowbirds EVERYWHERE. goddamn they piss me off. so i started my usual long walk way down away from all of the fat, pasty white people to surrounded myself with nature. it was then that i realized that one of my seagull friends was sick and couldn’t fly… since i still have arm scars from my last seabird rescue, i decided to be smarter this time and took one of my fingerless gloves and covered-up his head to avoid a repeat… what amazed me though is that even with people all around, no one thought or cared to help this bird. i felt like it was my calling since i hadn’t been to the beach in quite a while. something sent me to that sick bird or at least i hope so… i got him calmed and marched him back to the lifeguard station where he eagerly and attentively took the bird and i assume called some bird rescue folks. last year i rescued a sea horse squirming on the shore and a small puffer fish that was washed up… if an afterlife exists i believe that this is how you get in the good graces of “the creator” by helping animals that are repulsed by your visage and would just as soon peck you to death as look at you…

5 Likes

I think so. Having previously researched the phenomenon of near death experiences because I’m weird, one story stood out the most to me.
I can’t source it, just from memory.

A woman had felt that she had passed in the hospital, saw the light and went into it where she was in a darkened room with others she thought she knew. At the same time she was shown, like a movie everything she had done to help others in her life and she felt embraced by love and serenity. After that she was told by the others she believed to be family members who had passed decades before “your time has not come yet.”

3 Likes

Anyone who stops to help a fellow creature in distress is definitely doing the work of the gods.

5 Likes

2 Likes

in texass i used to rescue rattlesnakes off of the roadway. i’d stop my motorcycle and scurry to the vicious, fangy monsters who would fight me tooth and nail as i used whatever i had to prod them off the roadway before a truck came along. it’s amazing how far they can strike.

2 Likes

I rescued a snapper turtle off a busy highway, but a 18 wheeler driven by a nigger tried to get through by driving on shoulder and passed me by a foot Seriously fuck them. I put the snapper in my pick up truck and dropped it off in nearby swamp. New Jersey drivers has no patience though lol

4 Likes

good for you… and that’s yet another thing about the jigaboos… when they get behind the wheel, WATCH OUT. i’ve had many vicious encounters with these cowardly savages while riding my motorcycle.

2 Likes

I once saw a badly injured seagull in the parking lot of a McDonald’s. One of its wings was run over by a car or something and it couldn’t fly or even walk, it was half-squashed into the pavement, uselessly flapping its other wing. I couldn’t save it, but I didn’t feel right just driving away. Around an hour later a fat broad in a minivan drove right over it and that was the end of its misery.

If I saw a nigger, a wetback or a Mohammedan in a life - threatening situation I wouldn’t give a shit, but the distress of that seagull still bothers me.

2 Likes

i have so many stories i but i don’t want to relive them because it depresses the hell out of me. almost all of them are the result of sociopath humans. if i believed in “god” i’d be praying daily that he destroy 99% of them.

2 Likes

Yeah I was young back then, not thinking twice. Now I always keep an eye on the traffic due to my deafness and I work around traffic on almost daily basis.

2 Likes

This is from a few years ago at my old house. I had a chum bag hanging from my dock to bring in bait to attract snook and tarpon. I was getting it a couple days later, and I found this guy stuck in it. We only kept him for a few hours so my son could check him out.

I had a hawk fly into my window at that house too, and hurt himself.

After an hour or so, he was good to go.

3 Likes

i found a humming bird that had flown into a mirrored glass building. i cupped him in my hands and tried to think of somewhere i could take him. after about 20 minutes the bird started to move. i opened up my hands and he flew into a tree and perched. he must have hand one heck of a headache… another time i found a monarch butterfly with a badly torn wing. i took him home and superglued a wing on him from a dead monarch. i took him outside, opened my hands and he flew out of my sight. as far as i know i’m the only human who has done this. how long the glue lasted i will never know…

4 Likes

That’s a badass story. Too bad there’s no way to know what happened to that butterfly.

Here’s a blue jay that landed on my bicycle one day while I was riding it. He hung out for awhile to see if I would feed him.

2 Likes