Syria Withdrawal: Trump Is Turning Against Sheldon Adelson After Alliance With Jewish Oligarch Backfired

The electoral alliance with Sheldon Adelson lost the House to Democrats and Trump is sore about it

XXXX

2 Likes

Trump is a slow learner…

2 Likes

I guess he thought he could win them over, better late then never though, I just wish those crazy evangelicals would get woke to the Israeli/chosen people nonsense.

2 Likes

ironically, it’s The US Black Muslims that are outing the lying, conniving jews. i have no hope that any xtian religion will become enlightened. do you remember seeing the bumper stickers: “my god is a jewish carpenter”. fuck the xtians. they are the main problem.

1 Like

Agree, I’m sick of christianity, it served its purpose in the days of Charlemagne but now its a virus like liberalism.

I do enjoy those Louis Farrakhan videos when he skins the kikes, and theyr’e not sure how to retaliate without undoing all the effort they put into making Blacks hate whites.

3 Likes

@Richter88. I don’t think that’s ever going to happen. Christian Zionism is the most pernicious cult ever developed. And its members are far too simple-minded to be de-programed.

4 Likes

yes, but… religion is falling out-of-favor for young people. the older brainwashed are a lost cause. the only problem is that the young are substituting the xtian brainwash for the liberal brainwash. the results are the same.

2 Likes

Sadly your probably right, I met a few on twitter and one move that really gets their heads spinning is quoting the Talmuds venom towards Jesus.

1 Like

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

2 Likes

Just seen this comment… I’ll post the article!!!

4 Likes
5 Likes

I read an article that someone posted on the DS BBS that said Trump isn’t on good terms with Israel, at least not anymore. It said Trump has done a lot for Israel but Israel doesn’t seem to care. Of course not. It’s never enough.

Trump wasn’t popular at that Republican Jewish conference he went to back when he was campaigning.

2 Likes

I think theyre also extremely pissed that Syria didnt work out quite they way they expected.