Germany: Truck Driven Into Cafe Killing At Least Three and Injuring 30+

Originally published at: Germany: Truck Driven Into Cafe Killing At Least Three and Injuring 30+ | Infostormer.com

This type of thing has become a regular happening in Europe. It is a small price to pay for racial diversity and cultural enrichment though. This is a point that I can’t stress enough!

RT:

A vehicle has rammed into a crowd of people in the western German city of Muenster. Several people have been killed in the incident, according to police.

Authorities have not provided any specific numbers, merely confirming the fatalities. Yet, according to the Rheinische Post, citing a police source, the number of those dead now stands at three. Around 30 people are estimated to be injured.

The incident took place in the center of Muenster. Police have cordoned off the area and asked people to avoid it. The nature of the incident remains “unclear,” police said in a Twitter post urging everyone to “avoid speculation.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0InhnR4fEGI

But seriously, what are the odds of this not being a Moslem? I would say those odds are pretty low but I guess we’ll see. Sure, it could have been some dude who just lost his shit, but we’ve seen numerous vehicle attacks by Moslems around Europe over the past several years.

5 Likes

April 2, 1917…that was the date the US declared war on Germany. Western civilization turned to shit after that.

3 Likes

Are there enough patriotic Germans left to save the former Reich?

2 Likes

According to RT there was a pro Kurdish rally planned for that location so it’s 99% certain it will be some sort of Turk behind it. The authorities are placing a lot of emphasis on it being a German born citizen without going into his ethnicity (perhaps that might cause fatal hurt feelings?) so that pretty much guarantees it.
cenk_nipple_rub
Immigrants are a plague on Europe

2 Likes

Quite…and the U.S.'s entry prolonged the war when Germany just wanted to end it. But the Jews got their Balfour Declaration and f’d the world.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Can you spot where?

The local Jew Media here is trying to push the narrative that the latest incident in Muenster is a copycat of Charlottesville. The Jews are losing it .

2 Likes

German counter-terrorism authorities believe there are 760 people considered “threats to public safety” in the country, many of them —German citizens— who returned to the country
in recent years after training with or fighting for the Islamic State. So the media reports
say he was “German” … I still maintain he was a Jihadist.

1 Like

What does it take to lose your citizenship in these fucked up Euro nations?

1 Like