Mob Harasses Neo-Nazi Stephen Miller Outside His Apartment

Originally published at: Mob Harasses Neo-Nazi Stephen Miller Outside His Apartment | Infostormer.com

Stephen Miller the Neo-Nazi, White supremacist adviser to the Neo-Nazi leader of America Donald J. Drumpf is being harassed by a mob near his apartment. The mob has been handing out flyers to his neighbors accusing him of promoting White supremacy, kidnapping children and banning Moslems from America.

If you think my description is satirical, take a look at the flyers that they are posting. That’s literally what they are claiming.

Our political enemies have gone insane. They can’t stand what’s happening and it is causing them to suffer an emotional breakdown. Even funnier is the fact that Miller is a Jew. He just happens to be a Jew who doesn’t like the brown invasion of America.

It’s really hard to figure out Miller. Yes he’s a Jew but he’s a Jew who we appear to have common ground with. He has not done anything that I can identify as harmful to Trump or the MAGA movement in general. In fact, he appears to have been the architect of the immigration policies that have pissed so many people off.

The Jews seem to think he is a race traitor and are effectively calling him either a White nationalist or a White supremacist. It is definitely a very weird situation and one that has all sides confused.

4 Likes

Maybe he is one of those “religion, not a race” jews. Definitely a curious situation with that guy.

3 Likes

David LEOPOLD :star_of_david: :point_left:t6:

The fact is jews dislike Mohammedans, schvartzes and each other just as much as we dislike those groups. Most of them have to keep their big, lying jew mouths shut about that dislike, at least in public. But Miller doesn’t.

3 Likes

Interesting take. I don’t have a yuge amount of personal experience with zhids,but it wouldn’t surprise me a bit to find out they dislike each other intensely,on a one-to-one level.

It would explain a lot about their more neurotic actions,too. One the one hand,they can’t ever be caught doing something that benefits a goyim. On the other hand,they can’t stand Shem and Yankel from the office down the hall,and if those two get schmeckled good,the zhid that did the schmeckeling gets kosher brownie points.

Damn. Looking at it like that,it’s almost enough to make you feel sorry for the hateful creatures,but…nah.

I’m sure they’ll find their new home in the Asteroid Belt to be very pleasant.

3 Likes

You’d be surprised; Jews and Arabs are both semites and have a lot in common, more than they do with us. Religious Jews in particular prefer the company of brown skins to whites.

Of course, middle class secular Jews are a different matter and it would be good to have some we can deal with…

3 Likes

The fliers make him sound rather likable.

2 Likes