Negro Felon League’s Ratings for Playoff Games Down Big League!

Originally published at: Negro Felon League’s Ratings for Playoff Games Down Big League! | Infostormer.com

THAT’S RIGHT COACH! WE’RE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS COACH! PLAYOFFS!

Turns out that ratings for the Negro Felon League's playoff games were down in a big big way. They were able to put asses in seats, but the ratings were poor.

Sports Illustrated:

The NFL had a disastrous weekend when it came to ratings. Numbers have been down all season and it was more of the same for the wild-card games. The biggest surprise was that the best game (Panthers-Falcons) had the biggest decrease year over year. Yes, markets were a big factor, but that was a competitive and entertaining game. Here’s the breakdown:

Titans-Chiefs (14.7) was down 11 percent versus last year’s Raiders-Texans game.

Falcons-Rams (14.9) was down 10 percent versus last year’s Lions-Seahawks game.

Bills-Jaguars (17.2) was down 10 percent versus last year’s Dolphins-Steelers game.

Panthers-Saints (20.4) was down 21 percent versus last year’s Giants-Packers game.

This shows that the boycotts are still working.

I go into more detail in my Daily Stormer article.

1 Like

I’m no sports fan but neither the Panthers nor the Falcons ever had the popularity that the Steelers or the Patriots did. At any rate it’s good to see that White men are coping rather well to lives that no longer revolve around primate-ball.

black monkey ball

1 Like