Jew Lawyer Says CNN Should Sue White House Over Acosta Ban

Originally published at: Jew Lawyer Says CNN Should Sue White House Over Acosta Ban | Infostormer.com

So after CNN reporter Jim Acosta made an ass of himself at President Donald Trump’s post midterms press conference, a Jewish First Amendment lawyer named Floyd Abrams is claiming that CNN should sue the White House. And it has been speculated that CNN is preparing or may have already filed a lawsuit.

CNN:

A veteran First Amendment lawyer says that CNN should sue the White House for revoking press access from reporter Jim Acosta.

Floyd Abrams, a constitutional law expert who has appeared frequently before the Supreme Court, told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" Sunday that CNN has a case.

"I think it's a really strong lawsuit," Abrams said. "I can understand CNN being reluctant to sue because the president keeps saying CNN is the enemy of me, and CNN might have reluctance to have a lawsuit titled 'CNN vs. Donald Trump.' That said, yes, I think they should sue." Abrams said.

This Jew is literally claiming that it is Acosta's First Amendment right to have access to the White House grounds. This is completely insane and ridiculous. The First Amendment gives people the right to free political speech, but it does not give them the right to access the White House grounds.

This is especially true considering how Acosta behaved at that press conference. He broke protocol, refused to give up the microphone and behaved like an agitator instead of a reporter. He has no right to have this type of access if he is going to behave this way. And it’s not like this was a one off occurrence. He’s been regularly doing this type of thing for the past couple of years.

The Jews think their media enterprises are above the law and above any scrutiny. Trump should have them all banned because they are not engaging in legitimate journalism. They’re engaging in anti-American activism on behalf of the subversive Jewish race.

5 Likes

The Jew needs to be deported and CNN shut down…

3 Likes

i hope that CNN does sue because the tape of him clearly shows that HE’S LYING when he said that he didn’t touch the female intern. and on that note; why hasn’t The Fake News interviewed the intern herself? notice that they really don’t give a crap about women, only about their agenda.

3 Likes

Ha,ha ha, well this should be good. They’re going to sue based on what? A judge will throw this nuisance suit out and hopefully charge jackass jimbo aka cnn $$$ for wasting the courts’ time.

3 Likes

He’s some Cuban spic.

Jim the Accoster ought to be deported, along with that other maricon reporter from Univision, Horhay Rrrrrramos.

1 Like

That guy is a disgrace as he’s in a position of power then he prostrates himself for Jews promoting immigration and race mixing.

1 Like

Jew lawyers certainly are litigious. Among other things.