Gavin McInnes and "The Proud Boys" Banned From Twitter

Originally published at: Gavin McInnes and “The Proud Boys” Banned From Twitter | Infostormer.com

Nobody is safe from the continued social media purge. It doesn’t matter if you purposefully avoid talking about Jews and repeat over and over again how you aren’t racist. If you have a political view to the right of Karl Marx, you are eventually going to get banned. It doesn’t matter how moderate that view really is.

Gavin McInnes and “The Proud Boys” group which he is affiliated with have both been banned from Twitter for “extremism” whatever the fuck that means.

https://twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/1028070529079631873

Variety:

Twitter suspended the accounts of Vice Magazine co-founder Gavin McInnes and his far-right Proud Boys group Friday afternoon. The suspension came ahead of this weekend’s “Unite the Right” rally in Washington D.C.

The accounts were shut down for violating the company’s policies prohibiting violent extremist groups, Twitter said in a statement to Buzzfeed News, which was first to report the suspension.

McInnes co-founded Vice Magazine with Vice Media’s current president Shane Smith in 1994, but left the company in 2008. He went on to found the Proud Boys in 2016.

The group and its members self-identify as “western chauvinists,” and McInnes has in the past publicly distanced himself from white supremacists. However, Proud Boys regularly take part in far-right events, where members have been observed taking part in violence against counter-demonstrators. Before its suspension Friday, the official Twitter account of the organization featured a cover photo of a Proud Boy punching a counter-protester.

Keep in mind, McInnes is a man who literally shoved a dildo up his ass on camera while working for the Jew Ezra Levant. If someone who willingly sticks objects in their ass for a Jew gets banned from Twitter, there is literally nobody on the platform who will escape the wrath of the ban hammer.

And I know it might seem far fetched that someone would do this, but there is photographic evidence on the Internet. He actually did this. As much as I hate to share these disturbing images, I really have no other choice but to do so.

And get this, Jack Posobiec thinks he won’t get banned if he asks people to donate money to that fat whale Heather Heyer who died of a heart attack last year in Charlottesville. I didn’t think he could get more pathetic, but I was obviously proven wrong.

All of the insanity we are witnessing right now is the main reason why I still maintain this blog and forum. It admittedly does not get huge visitor totals but the site engagement is high and it has a stable audience.

It appears at least for now, I’m one of the few people capable of maintaining a site that hosts content like this. We are at a point where no social media site of any kind can be trusted to not censor political opinions. That’s why independent blogs and sites are critically important at this stage in the game. It’s incredibly foolish for anybody to rely on social media at this point. We are in the midst of a total and complete shut down. It’s only going to get worse from here.

6 Likes

I heard about Gavin and his on camera gay moment and since then i cannot take this disgusting person seriously.

7 Likes

All that jew ass kissing got them banned. LMAO!

5 Likes

What is with the DC march this weekend?

2 Likes

Soyboy alt lite bitch

7 Likes

Is all this right wing censorship related to the march? Are they really that worried about the rise of rational discourse? Land of the Free… lol.

3 Likes

Implying McInnes is relevant to anything. The name “proud boys” is gayer than AIDS. As much as I would like to have the LBGTQNYCFCsometimesY community stand up against islam and other foreigners that would kill them if not for our Police State. This is not the fag I would choose.

6 Likes

As much as I think Gavin McInnes is a disgusting pig and Jew shill, he was correct here:

“This is all a coordinated attack to prevent Trump from getting re-elected. It’s pointless however because he’s already won and ironically, it’s because of moves like this,” McInnes told Gateway Pundit.

This is a concerted effort to deplatform any/all pro-Trump voices three months b/f the midterm elections.

6 Likes

I’m sure whichever jew-loving RINO cucks that get voted in at midterm won’t be as worthless as the rest of them.

1 Like

The only place the LGBTQ community should stand is in front of a high-speed train.

5 Likes

Suicide by rails is for nobody. Hurts people with jobs. Free liquor and or drugs near cliffs I will support. I

3 Likes

We are near civil war. Neither side will comprise. America will collapse and the globalists will have no enemies left. I really need some Turner Diaries strength White Pills now.

5 Likes

The UTR 2 rally tomorrow is a real indicator of what’s ahead. All I can say is be prepared!

3 Likes

Hang in there! If UTR 2 turns into a clusterfuck, look for all web sites of this genre to be shut down, under the guise of hate speech & extremism.

3 Likes

When ugly bitches have to show id to go to piss, we will enter Clown World.

Not the only march sites. Tomorrow will be so stupid, yet fun.

Im from a Railroad family. My people came to work on low tech rails that went 100 mph at one time. See Hiawatha, 400, Zephyrs. A pos Ford Taurus gets 8 hours between twin cities and shitCago what used to be done under 7 via Milwaukee. Love/hate Amtrak.

1 Like

Urin tract infections going all over. Me and some other dumbass girls will be LARPing as WWII Deutsche Red Cross and Luftwaffe helpers.

2 Likes

We’ll see what happens. My hope is that the police will do their job and separate both the sides. Of course as we saw in Charlottesville there is no guarantees of that happening. We were literally face to face with all sorts of nutcases when we entered Lee Park a year ago.

3 Likes

@infostormer I think jews will over play their hands again UTR 2.0 will be a start of another purge. Kessler is the judas goat that held it in Charlottesville last year. I am glad Commander Rogers and Commander Griffin are standing down for UTR 2.0 it will be 100 to 1 fight we can not win at this time. It feels like you are channeling Commander Washington during the start of the American Revolution, he knew he could not beat the best army and navy the world had ever seen but through endurance and stubbornly refusing to quit we did eventually win our independence.

1 Like