Mad Maxine Waters Calls for Harassment of Trump's Associates

Originally published at: Mad Maxine Waters Calls for Harassment of Trump’s Associates | Infostormer.com

Mad Maxine Waters is a completely unhinged nigger. This recent speech she delivered was particularly crazy. She demanded that Donald Trump be impeached, cried about the discredited Russian hoax and claims that it was bad for Trump to strike a peace deal with North Korea because Kim Jong Un is an evil dictator.

But the craziest part about the speech was her encouraging people to harass any of Trump’s cabinet members and associates who they see out in public. This babbling ape has no decency. And WTF is with all these White people taking what this crazy monkey has seriously? They must be brain damaged or something.

As Trump once said, this bitch is a very low IQ individual. But I guess we shouldn’t expect anything less from some nigger who looks like James Brown in drag.

7 Likes

The most frightening metric that occurs to me,when I watch the antics of Maxine Waters,Sheila Jackson Lee,et.al.,is this-

They are arguably among the smartest nigras out there.

2 Likes

Maxine%20Waters

4 Likes

Everyone knows that having niggers in Congress is a joke, yet they are afraid to laugh. So much for being the land of the free and home of the brave.

4 Likes