Peter Fonda tweets Barron TrumpShould be put in Cage and Raped!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/20/peter-fonda-tweets-wants-to-rip-barron-trump-from-his-mother-and-put-him-in-cage-with-pedophiles.html

The Crown Prince shall have hhis Revenge \o

6 Likes

Calling for a child to be raped is hardly a convincing way of expressing concern for the welfare of children. Threatening and inciting violence against the family of the President, especially a young child is unacceptable and should be suitably dealt with.

6 Likes

Jane Fonda? Peter Fonda? Nancy Sinatra? What year is this, 1969? What do Vice President Agnew and Governor Reagan have to say about all of this?

6 Likes

He went from famous to washed up to infamous. He should be arrested for conspiracy to commit crimes against children.

4 Likes

He’s what I sometimes call ‘Pre-dead’.

5 Likes

When you watch “Easy Rider” as a grownup,the effect is probably a little different than the one planned by Hollywood.

Like when those two pulled up to a motel,early in the flick. Do they behave like civilized individuals,and walk into the office? And politely inform the manager that they need a room,double occupancy,smoking,and that they’d be paying cash?

No,they sit outside,rev their engines,honk their horns,and then yell at the manager when he walks outside to find the source of the commotion. And then get mad when he walks back inside and turns the “vacancy” light off.

Yeah,zhids. Those are some really impressive characters you gave us to be heroes,yes? Unwashed,ill mannered,and incapable of civil conversation,who would have benefited greatly had the dogs been set loose on them.

5 Likes

4chan just Doxed old Peter i.e all his cell numbers, land line numbers,emails and home address.

The caption says " HEADS UP { PETER FONDA } YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE "

7 Likes

oh…my…goodness…

this should be some damn fine entertainment

1 Like

Easy Rider, along with Bonnie and Clyde, were the first Hollywood movies since Scarface to feature “anti-heroes” as the main characters.

3 Likes

Yes,and come to think,those “Billy Jack” flicks started around that time as well. There are probably-almost certainly-some other examples.

Come to think,blaxploitation films started in the late 60’s. I’ve never paid them much attention,but they definitely certainly could have been a planned psyop.

2 Likes

This useless faggot should be jailed for decades.

2 Likes

Henry must be rolling in his grave knowing his two derelict offspring are hollyweird poster puppets

1 Like

Great point Spahn, now the heroes of our youth are knuckle dragging sportbawler niggers and cRap monkeys ooking and eeking ebonics
PF should be doing time for this like Robert Denigrow and the others in hymiewood who threaten the president.
I don’t care how kosher Trump leans, these retards should NOT be allowed to do this.
They should go pull this crap in Iran or in the dark continent and see how that plays.
My guess is that they’ll be begging for the white mans rules and society within minutes.

2 Likes

4 Likes

movie%20truth

2 Likes

3 Likes

P Fonda is in an old movie called Wild Angels. Watch it if you can. A good look at California before beaners took over, plus lots of racist remarks by Fonda and his biker gang. Did this guy ever look back at pre-beaner times and think about how nice California was then?

4 Likes

He could listen to some of The Mamas & The Papas old songs: “I’d be safe and warm if I was in L.A.” – “safe”, LMAO!

5 Likes