Starbucks Raises Coffee Prices to Accommodate Homeless Niggers

Originally published at: Starbucks Raises Coffee Prices to Accommodate Homeless Niggers | Infostormer.com

Talk about interesting timing. Starbucks is raising its coffee prices right after announcing that they were turning their coffee shops into homeless shelters.

USA Today:

The price of your morning jolt of caffeine just got a little more grande.

Starbucks has raised the price of its brewed coffee 10 cents to 20 cents at most of its company-owned stores in the U.S. The price for a 12-ounce drink, for example, is now $1.95 to $2.15.

The increase, which differs by market, went into effect Tuesday.

Yeah, so they have to increase what they charge for coffee to cover the money they'll lose by allowing homeless niggers and drug addicts to loiter in their stores.

They can sugarcoat this all the want, but fewer people are going to frequent their stores because of this new policy. Even they must know this, otherwise why would they announce a price increase like this?

The fallout from this is going to be truly hilarious. There will undoubtedly be other stories that occur which will allow us to bully the company into going even further with their anti-racism initiatives. We can potentially drive the company into insolvency as they make every effort to virtue signal that they are not racist.

6 Likes

Every day and in every way, the nigger tax you must pay.

5a19ef227f3cf

5997db231231d

black-crime

8 Likes

Every smart business owner knows that large numbers of penniless, bored, violent Niggers hanging around a store is a tremendous asset. I predict that nothing will go wrong here, I just can’t see how this could fail to work out. Win-win! Bravo Starbucks!

4 Likes

There has to be some kind of plan by some zhids to short the stock and make a bunch of money off this habbening. Or something.

Someone,somewhere,with the horsepower to make it happen,wants Starbuck’s to bleed shekels. For some reason,and I have no idea what the reason might be.

This degree of idiocy Can Not Be accidental,or even day to day incompetence.

5 Likes

The top Jew Howard Schultz did just leave the company so your theory could be correct.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Something happened in February that spooked the market. I don’t follow Starbucks so I would only guess their earnings have peaked and they probably have over reached saturation with a store on every other corner. If you remember Target after they went all PC and embraced transgender bathrooms and there was a huge boycott, their sales and then stock fell like a rock, which shows customers actually can effect large businesses. So looking at Starbucks, there is continued resistance and technical weakness. I think a lot of funds are now looking for the door. A close below 55 would be a stake in the heart…if they had one.

4 Likes