Trump Signs Executive Order Promoting Broadband in Rural Areas

Originally published at: Trump Signs Executive Order Promoting Broadband in Rural Areas | Infostormer.com

One of the problems smaller towns and rural areas have across the country is access to broadband Internet. In many places, there is only one service provider to choose from. The President signed an order that is designed to promote broadband expansion into rural areas.

The Tennessean:

During a whirlwind trip to Nashville, President Donald Trump on Monday touted his recently approved tax bill and signed an executive order aimed at promoting the expansion of broadband internet into rural areas that lack connectivity.

Speaking to a crowd of nearly 5,000 American Farm Bureau Federation members, Tennessee Republican lawmakers, and other supporters, Trump declared, “The American dream is roaring back.”

He then spent the next 35 minutes defending his first year in office in a speech tailored for the audience of farmers — a group that remains one of the pillars of his political base.

Hopefully this and the removal of net neutrality regulations will help improve the situation.

And here’s Trump’s speech in front of the farmers.

Trump’s visit to Nashville reminds me that he hasn’t said jack shit about the illegal removal of Confederate monuments in the South. Trump is no friend of White people, especially White Southerners who are proud of their country’s heritage.

1 Like

the American Dream is getting rid of niggers, spics and kikes

3 Likes

He certainly should have called out the people demanding the removal of all these statues much more forcefully. I don’t think anybody disagrees with that. He’s basically said that its a local issue which I guess is true but he’s got the bully pulpit and has chosen not to use it on this issue.

I’m sure Trump would say something if some whites tore down a statue of Martin Luther Coon

1 Like