OMG! More Racist Fliers VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

this is very disturbing in deed. Patriot Front “RACIST” flyers have been posted in and around Myrtle Beach with messages of, well, anti-globalism, i think… regardless IT’S OBVIOUSLY RACIST because the jews (who only marry other jews to keep their race ‘pure’ ) say so. of course the cucked-out white journalist ends his article with an inflammatory, non-sequitur prejudicing this readers against good white people because that’s what he’s paid to do…

Patriot Front formed out of the violent August 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, the SPLC reports, breaking off from Vanguard America, which the SPLC identifies as a neo-Nazi group.

One of the participants in the rally, James Alex Fields, was found guilty of murder after he rammed a car into a group of counter-protestors and killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer, NBC reports.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article224502495.html

5 Likes

the horror, the horror

2 Likes

i emailed the author and asked him exactly what in those fliers was “racist”. i don’t expect a reply…

4 Likes

You may be reported for a “Hate Crime”.

4 Likes

Anyone harbouring illegals should be reported as well as the illegals themselves. Since when did it become okay to ignore laws?

3 Likes