Illegal Alien Savage Charged With Murdering Mollie Tibbetts

Originally published at: Illegal Alien Savage Charged With Murdering Mollie Tibbetts | Infostormer.com

An illegal alien spic savage is being charged with murdering Mollie Tibbetts. This was a fairly high profile missing persons case that captured national news coverage over the past few weeks. Tibbetts was going to college in Iowa and disappeared after she went jogging. They found her body in a cornfield after this evil monkey piece of shit killed her.

This is just the latest in a long line of cases where illegal aliens have committed horrible crimes in the United States. It’s certainly the most high profile since the Kate Steinle murder.

At this point, how can anybody be against tougher immigration laws and building a wall? You’d have to be a complete fucking retard to not want this. Why would anybody want these evil brown monkey savages living among us? It’s insanity. They are literally coming into our country unchecked and killing us.

Democrats who are against putting up a wall, want to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement and support sanctuary cities are actually in favor of illegal aliens coming into our country and slaughtering us.

As far as I’m concerned, this further reinforces the fact that the Democrat party and anybody who supports them is an enemy of the people. They want to sacrifice our safety for potential votes.

Mollie should still be alive today, but she’s dead because of illegal immigration.

The sad thing is that it looks like she was another young girl who was brainwashed into hating herself and her race. This tweet from her certainly didn’t age well. Her hatred should have been reserved for the race of monkey savages that ended up killing her.

4 Likes

Normally me without degenerate muds and their culture:

When I see them flooding everywhere else on Earth, that’s enough to turn me into not this form:

But much more unleashing hell onto those cancer of Earth:

If Godzilla is an existing force of Nature, I would say that those brown spic leeches like cases like this one for example

compared to the Europeans

is way more than enough for him to show up and unleash his rage on those greasy brown parasites.

6 Likes

Do you think we will ever see justice served to this worthless Mexican piece of shit .

7 Likes

Not really as long there are Bagel Judges (or Watermelon Judges) involved in the trial, at worst they are going to deport him. Back in the days that parasite would be met with this instead…

6 Likes

6 Likes

I felt sorry for her until I read that Tweet

7 Likes

Burn the coal, pay the toll!

7 Likes

Same here. On the other hand, I doubt her anti-White signalling came from deep convictions on her part. Like the vast majority of Whites, and especially White women, she is a conformist with no original thoughts.

7 Likes

A normie conservative friend of mine on Faceberg posted a link to this horror story this morning, He commented about controlling the border, building the wall, etc. Some shit-lib had the gall to respond, “If that guy hadn’t killed her, the next door neighbor would have.” And the shit-lib is a woman!

Sometimes a comment like that can burn me up and I have the urge to respond in a manner that will get me shoah’d off Faceberg.

3 Likes

20-30 year old gang member, jihadist, african war criminal=ok. 90+ year old WWII veteran=jail and deportation.

10 Likes

And worst of all, the old Landser probably kept his head down and tried to survive the firestorm of 43-45. These yids will hunt down the last cook, clerk, and bottle-washer if they were within 20 miles of their fantasy camps.

7 Likes

This brainwashed little fool probably considered her killer to be a wonderful person until he turned on her and viciously murdered her.

6 Likes

They’re just coming here looking for a better life.

6 Likes

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

They’re sending people that have a lot of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

-Adolf Hitler, 2016

7 Likes

This photo is a perfect example of regression to their racial characteristics. While under the Spanish empire, and then for the century or so under the rule of a mostly White elite, these bean people went through the motions of being good Catholics. Once that iron rule was relaxed, they reverted to their brutal Meso-American nature. Every Meso-American society was savage, human sacrificing, cruel, and cannibalistic. They are merely regressing to what they always were in the first place.

4 Likes

I went to school with a Molly Tibbetts. Not this one.

Were the Tibbetts originally from the Left Coast? The stupidest white liberals always come from there. Then when the liberals make life impossible in that part of the country they move out and bring their liberal stupidity along with them to the new state.

3 Likes

Awww more of the dreamers the whackjob left keeps screaming about.