McDonald's Negresses Claim Sexual Harassment on the Job!

Originally published at: McDonald’s Negresses Claim Sexual Harassment on the Job! | Infostormer.com

Wow, what a story this is. A bunch of Negress McDonald’s workers staged a protest claiming that they have been victims of sexual harassment. They’re also demanding a $15 an hour wage.

I find these sexual harassment claims to be highly dubious. Especially since the claims are from a bunch of Negresses. I also can’t remember the last time I had any desire to bang some girl working at McDonald’s. Even the White ones are almost always old, fat or frumpy looking.

But it looks as if they’re just trying to attach the #MeToo movement to their goal of getting the company to mandate $15 an hour wages.

Of course, arbitrarily increasing the minimum wage like this is only going to cause companies like McDonald’s to push for more automation. There’s already burger flipping robots and kiosks for customers to self order food. It is reasonable to expect that the fast food business will evolve to the point where it becomes totally automated in the not so distant future.

Franchise owners will just need some smart White guys on call to maintain the systems when they break. That’s where all this is heading. There won’t be any need to hire these low IQ Negresses any longer.

6 Likes

It´s your judicial system. Punitive damages are endless. A German court would give her nothing.

6 Likes

I hope they will soon be replaced by Flippy the Robot.

1 Like

We got those self ordering machines in Bemidji’s Lake side McDonalds. The first time in years I had stepped in one an employee asked if I wanted to use the kiosk I said “no I think you need the job” The only reason I go there is in the winter with the kids so they can burn off energy in the play place.

4 Likes

How does one sexually harass a negress?

Stand in front of them with your pants zipped,your shirt buttoned,and your arms crossed?

4 Likes

0:45 ‘He pinned me against the wall, exposed himself and tried to force me into sexual intercourse’.Ape

2 Likes

I wondered what the word Bemidji meant. Now I see it’s an Indian name of your town in Minnesota where there’s a giant statue of Paul Bunyan. It looks like a nice white place to live.

2 Likes

Ugly monkey faces
Terrible Attitude
Smelly
Implying that supervisors want to rape them
Puff, I wouldn’t even look at them!:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

@ZyKlon I was born in Bemidji and lived most of my life there but I moved to a smaller white community. When I was a kid Bemidji was 85% white and 10% native with less than 1% black. Now half of the University is either Asian black or Native. Bemidji is becoming another St. Cloud. Divisity has stuck it hard.

1 Like