New Gillette Ad Criticizing "Toxic Masculinity" Ruthlessly Mocked

Originally published at: New Gillette Ad Criticizing “Toxic Masculinity” Ruthlessly Mocked | Infostormer.com

Gillette thought it would be a good idea to put out an ad attacking so-called “toxic masculinity.” This despite the fact that their target audience is men who they make shaving products for.

While I am admittedly not a marketing guru, I can say with 100 percent certainty that you do not want to put out an ad that insults your target audience. That’s literally the last thing you want your ad to do but that’s what this ad did. It portrays men as evil sexual harassers and bullies obsessed with grilling meat. It even features that evil bitch from The Young Turks.

Needless to say, this ad has not been well received. The video has been ratioed to hell on YouTube and many comment posters have said their many negative comments have been deleted.

I’ve penned a much more detailed piece on this insanity that should hopefully be published on the Daily Stormer tomorrow. Long story short, it is time to boycott Gillette and their promoting of this Jewish social engineering bullshit.

9 Likes

Gillette’s multiple blade shaving is for soyboy fags that are afraid to get a razor burn. A real man grow a full beard or use a single barbers razor. I guess the ad marketing strategy sort of makes sense if my opinion actually applies to it. In the ad, there’s multiple white male shaming, it’s fucking disgusting.

6 Likes

The Ultra Masculine close shave every time…

10 Likes

aiEJH

5 Likes

Real men use straight razors. Gillette just committed advertising suicide and hopefully they never recover.

3 Likes

I really hate this ad.

2 Likes

Every one of these brands are made by Proctor and Gamble, the owners corp of Gillette. Spread this list around and encourage everyone to boycott them all.

https://us.pg.com/brands/

6 Likes

yes, but what do we shave with though?

4 Likes

I saw this video yesterday. The comments were great! Someone said something like “my wife’s son appreciates this video” and Gillette commented something like “that’s great good for you and him.” Basically there were numerous shitposters in the comment section using humor to bash the video. Gillette has zero intelligence they fell for and replied to all of the shitposts. It was great. I’m sure the comments are taken down by now.

1 Like

P&G has a huge plant in north east Pennsylvania. I knew some people that worked there and it was a diverse hell.

3 Likes

Time to boycott Gillette products now. The only thing toxic here is the typical inversion of values. Normal is sick, sick is normal.

5 Likes

I switched over to Harry’s Razors over a year ago. Half the price and a better product, I believe its German steel.

2 Likes

6 Likes

wtf does shaving the hair off of your face have to do with “toxic masculinity” ? wow… regardless, women like male attention. i saw a hottie at Walmart a few weeks ago. she had a short top exposing her midriff, a tight ass and long braid running down her back. she didn’t dress like this for herself. … women’s tops are low-cut for a reason, TO SHOW OFF THEIR TITS TO MEN. women’s shirts are sheer for the same reason. women’s bikinis, same thing… and then that ad shows a black dude admonishing a white guy for being attracted to a woman. wow…

additionally: it took me a long time to realize that woman want to be sexually subjugated. they want you to hold them down pound them until they cum. i had a woman tell me in this regard: “that’s the idea”… basically women want to be raped but without fearing for their lives.

4 Likes

The ad was developed by Gillette’s advertising agency, Grey, and was directed by Kim Gehrig. Gillette also pledged $1 million a year to nonprofit groups “designed to help men of all ages achieve their personal ‘best,’ changing the conversation of modern manhood for generations to come.”

https://kimgehrig.com/work/phenomenal-woman/

2 Likes

1 Like

http://boards.4chan.org/pol//thread/199875023/who-is-kim-gehrig

1 Like

Any man who puts five minutes into researching shaving knows to buy a safety razor. You can get 1k blades for $34 on Amazon. All these overpriced grocery store razors are for 'tards.

3 Likes

Looks like a good reason to boycott Gillette.

Men at my house use Dollar a Day.

Why support a business that does nothing but debase, mock, ridicule and disrespect you and everything you stand for?

Fuck 'em/

1 Like