Mueller is RIGHT

unfortunately, Mueller is right about Russian “collusion”. the Trump Team was set-up by The Globalists and took the bait… it’s just not believable that old-man, Trump didn’t know that his son was meeting with Russians to mine dirt on evil Hillary. Giuliani, -seeing the writing on the wall- finally comes clean but stops short of implicating The Orange Goon who’s paying him mega-bucks to keep THE TRUTH sequestered.

Giuliani: ‘I Never Said There Was No Collusion’ – I Said Trump Didn’t Collude

well well well… apparently, Giuliani has been forced to admit that collusion was likely. if so, it’s unlikely that Mr. Hands-on had no knowledge of the “collusion”. it’s also unlikely that Mueller will find a smoking-gun to this effect so Trump will likely survive.

the other caveat is that Trump has put Swamp Creatures into high-level positions in his administration. at any point, they can intervene and have a little talk with Mueller and tell him: “HEY, FUCK YOU!.. IF YOU LOVE LIFE YOU WILL FINISH YOUR REPORT WITHOUT DIRECTLY IMPLICATING, TRUMP… OH, AND MAKE IT SNAPPY WE HAVE WORK TO DO DEFENDING ISRAEL…”

this is why Trump channeled The Swamp. these guys torture-murdered 3000 of their own citizens on 9/11 then took America to war on lies killing millions. they are bonafide psychopaths which is exactly what the desperate Orange Goon needs…

1 Like

You’re not seeing the bigger picture because you haven’t washed your hands of it all and walked away from the deception. The Jews own the narrative of thesis and antithesis in the political reality we call ZOG.

The pendulum swings right for a time then left, the whole time we are played as fools believing in a political system that is compromised by Jewish collusion at our detriment.

Step1: is to stop believing and irrationally thinking the orange goblin will change the current intentional social decline of the US.

Step 2: read below.

https://rense.com/general81/how.htm

1 Like

that’s a good link. lots of great info about the scope of the Zionist infiltrators subverting and enslaving the goyim.