White Man Gives Blonde Daughter's Nigger Boyfriend a Car!

Originally published at: White Man Gives Blonde Daughter’s Nigger Boyfriend a Car! | Infostormer.com

YouTube

Seeing a blonde girl with a nigger makes me sick. It is one of the most unnatural things imaginable. This bitch might as well be in a zoo cage riding ape cock.

With that said, we have an incredibly disgusting situation here that must be called out. A White blonde girl posted a video bragging about how her dad bought her nigger boyfriend a car.

This White man is a pathetic individual. He is allowing his blonde daughter to be defiled by a nigger and worse yet he thinks it is OK to give him a car.

https://twitter.com/Madison2078/status/939610011503857664

Tell this filthy bitch and this nigger what you think of them.

Here are their Twitter pages.

@ChrisHunter07

@Madison2078

Here’s some incentive. Or read the Daily Stormer’s post on this if you need some more.

3 Likes

At this point no physical reprisals are possible :angry:so all we can do (for now) is make this bitch’s life and that of her closeted faggot father an absolute misery.

9 Likes

Will that father still be “grateful” after the groid kills his daughter - not likely b/c the groid will most likely kill ALL of them.

Stupid shit.

Wonder how “grateful” these families are:

7 Likes

7 Likes

They already shut down comments on the YouTube clip.

99 percent of the comments were from our guys.

7 Likes

This has got to be the most nauseating thing I have seen. I feel sick.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Hey dad-
get used to seeing this

6 Likes

The dad probably figured it was either he gives the picaninny a car or the pavement ape kills the dad and takes his car after the picaninny rapes and kills his daughter

4 Likes

It’s just a matter of time before the coal burner is found dead by the hand of the “grateful” nigger. After he kills her, he will use the car to get away.

4 Likes

According to his tweets the chimp was smart enough to realize there would be a backlash against the mudshark and recommended to her not to post the video

3 Likes

Now the jewish media has seized upon the backlash against the mudshark and is making a news story out of that.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Excellent!! Nice to laugh after the deep disappointment of Jusge Moore’s loss.

3 Likes

To me the Republicans have nobody but themselves to blame.This does not bode well for Trump in next year’s midterms.images

3 Likes

What a friggin’ waste. And look where that ape has his left hand - just above her ASS. klan fire

4 Likes

The responses in her Twitter feed are wonderful- the trolling is top-notch

3 Likes

Good. I’m glad it has become a big deal. We’ve become big enough where the kike media can’t ignore us. They’re being forced to take us head on.

3 Likes

4 Likes

When I first read this headline I thought that Lee was just having some fun. ‘His sense of humor gets more ironic with the years’, I thought.

I figured that “Gives … Nigger Boyfriend a Car” was just his amusing way of saying ‘ran that fucker over, & parked on his chest’.

But, wow. I’m stunned.

4 Likes