Tranny Bruce Jenner to Marry 21-Year-Old Tranny Female

Originally published at: Tranny Bruce Jenner to Marry 21-Year-Old Tranny Female | Infostormer.com

Breaking news. The sick tranny Bruce Jenner is apparently going to marry another sick tranny who is only 21-years-old.

Newshub:

Caitlin Jenner is reportedly about to walk down the aisle for the fourth time.

Jenner, 68, is set to marry 21-year-old Trans woman Sophia Hutchins.

Hutchins is a student at Pepperdine University in Malibu.

She transitioned when she was a teenager.

What a fucked up situation. A tranny marrying another tranny with an age difference between them of over 40 years. And because of Jews, this type of fucked up shit is being force fed to us as something normal. If you say it's not, you are accused of being a hate filled person and risk losing your employment.

Even just a few years ago, it would have been patently absurd to accept this idea that gender doesn’t exist. But here we are with these kike-run billion dollar media megaphones selling this as a serious idea.

Oh well, the bottom line is that both of these fucked up weirdos need to be put in an insane asylum. This story is just more proof that we are witnessing the collapse of civilization.

6 Likes

This is the end of the Kali Yuga. Lord Kalki will soon guide us into the Satya Yuga.

kalki%20avatar

7 Likes

I have a better idea for Caitlyn Jenner !!

THAT RIGHT !!!..She’s everything Caitlyn Jenner would want in a lover…plus a lil’ something extra! That’s right, this horny gender bender can’t wait to get …him/her/it… alone and show …him/her/it…her"surprise"

7 Likes

Fucking disgusting pair of degenerate Absolutely%20Degenerate%202freaks.

7 Likes

This story is just getting started! All trannies are psychos & the hot blond thing sitting next to old Bruce is gonna be trouble. For sure it will end violently!

ps: Bruce can’t drive for shit.

4 Likes

It was never like this when I was growing up in the 1950’s. Where have you gone Ward & June Cleaver?

4 Likes

This just keeps getting more twisted and bizarre. I now pronounce thee, uh… wife and wife?

5 Likes

You know it’s all over for civilization when some people no longer know what bathroom to piss in. Folks, the communist agenda is moving right along. First feminism and gay rights, now the most bizarre twisted degeneracy you can imagine. The core of a healthy society is the nuclear family. How else could humanity have developed without it? I’ve always said this: that the next thing (and you know they aren’t done yet) will be normalization and legalization of pedophilia and bestiality. Sound far-fetched? Just you wait. And they will use the system to protect themselves and come after us instead. Ah yes fun times ahead.

7 Likes

Be Thankful…Goyim…

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes