Mall monkey gets knocked out

4 Likes
2 Likes

looks to me like the savages were attacking the white guy who was just standing there. but i tell ya, you have to be careful because after you win the fight, the injustice system will attack you. this guy uses too much force to repel the screaming jigaboos. their actions are reminiscent of an old Tarzan movie with screaming savages ripping people apart.

this is what my mom keeps telling me: " AVOID AVOID AVOID…" don’t get into it… walk away and if you are then attacked you can respond with REASONABLE force. this guy didn’t do that so he’s toast.

2 Likes

Strange how malls were once fun places full of life and busy shoppers. But now they are synonymous with social decay and danger.

Here’s the Dixie Square Mall in Harvey, Illinois, c. 1968 and then the exact same spot around 35 years later - after the COLOREDS moved in to town: dixie%20square%201966%20mall%20entrance%202

dixie%20square%204

dixie%20square%203

3 Likes

yep, they are allowed to attack you and when you fight back you are arrested for racisms.
soon they’ll be legally allowed to rape, rob, assault or kill your if they claim you said the naughty word.
Since this happened on the 12th , 42 whites were murdered by negroes and 450 whites were raped by negroes and the jewish media won’t mention 1 single case.
The numbers come from averages posted by the FBI’s victims of violent crimes reports, racial/demographic crime data provided by the Department of Justice and state law enforcement databases and their comprised data of averages since 1988.

stats are available online for anyone.
Of course the rhetoric in all the comments on this story everywhere online is how whites get away with this all the time and how they are killing negroes and lynching them everywhere and how this klansman will get away with this atrocity and blah blah blah.
This guy has already lost his job before being convicted and will probably have to move because he and his family will never be safe from hordes of feral dindus if they don’t give him the electric chair for this and we all know the jewish media and jewish owned social media sites will convict him and slander him for months and he will never get a fair trial anywhere in the liberal Asheville area.
Asheville is the SF of the east coast.
Meanwhile blacks get pardoned for having 22 kilos of cocaine and all sorts of major drug crimes constantly.
Meanwhile blacks are protected by the media when they commit the most gruesomely heinous crimes against elderly whites or when they gang rape and kill on an hourly basis and often are coddled completely by the jewdicial system(Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom come to mind)

They were obviously attacking him first and taunting him in their filthy vile negro ebonics and swearing no doubt calling him a crakka but thats okay, he deserved to be heckled and pushed around and harassed because he is white.
Blacks rape and molest white girls constantly with zero mention from the media either.
If they didn’t then why are so many of them in prison for rape ,sexual battery and molestation of children?
https://www.bop.gov

2 Likes

Excuse me , 24 kilograms of cocaine for this wonderful spear chucking career criminal rape ape simian.

Now the ape is doing public service announcements on not doing drugs.
I’d expect him in several commercials and tV shows now as jews would prop this vile nigger on a pedestal…

I beez Tampuh tony n sheeeeiit n iz beez using gorilluh glue to beez holdin muh grill on muh mouf …now gibbz me a dolluh , bish
https://www.bop.gov/inmates/custody_and_care/sex_offenders.jsp

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

There are 15 times more negroes than whites in US prisons for felony offenses of a sexual nature.
Sexual battery, sodomy, rape, molestation and lewd/lascivious conduct or behavior.

2 Likes

He appears to be guilty of nothing more than putting a stop to a chimp out.

3 Likes

BlackJogger Aubrey

2 Likes

get 1b

1 Like