Low Energy Anti-Trump Protests Held in Shithole of London

Originally published at: Low Energy Anti-Trump Protests Held in Shithole of London | Infostormer.com

If there is one thing nobody can debate, it is that the city of London is a shithole. It is filled with people who have skin that it is the same color as shit. The city is governed by a shit skinned individual who fucks goats named Sadiq Khan. It is a truly horrible place.

Lots of mentally ill individuals turned out in this shithole to protest Donald Trump’s visit to the United Kingdom. Trump specifically avoided visiting this dump and for good reason.

Amazingly, a group of douche bags actually spent £30.000 to fly a stupid Trump-baby blimp in the center of London.

Here are some clips of the protests.

These people are all a bunch of idiotic zombies. Their brains have been turned to mush by Jewish propaganda. They’ll come out and protest Trump for no specific reason but do nothing to protest Islamic terrorism, Jewish bankers or anything of tangible substance.

5 Likes

Yes people, keep protesting, while Trump doesn’t give a shit on your autistic screeching.

7 Likes

A SHEKEL FOR A GOOD GOY

4 Likes

I’ll bet this picture gets you 10 years in jail in London…

6 Likes
3 Likes

There have been several bloody terror attacks in the U.K. over the last few years - people being run over in the street, mass stabbings, little girls being blown up - not to mention the Paki grooming and rape gangs. Very little protests by a few stalwarts, usually met by shit-tier gay antifa.

Trump makes pithy and accurate comments about the state of the world = tens of thousands come out to protest. Mostly muds, faggots, and cat ladies. By faggots I mean literal homos, but also all those British men that might as well be homos.

6 Likes

And all we hear about is Trump’s lack of etiquette when meeting the Queen.

4 Likes

All the British left is doing with this absurd Trump balloon follies, is make themselves more ridiculous than they already were, and that’s saying a lot.

4 Likes

The more brash, un-apologetic and un-diplomatic Trump is the more I like him (although he is definitely not /our/ guy). Everything he says and does drives the shit-libs insane!

2 Likes