Caravan Invaders File Lawsuit Against Trump

Originally published at: Caravan Invaders File Lawsuit Against Trump | Infostormer.com

Don’t think these caravan invaders are getting help? Well, how is it possible that they’re able to file a lawsuit against Donald Trump for violating their Constitutional rights? Does anyone actually believe that these poor shitholers have the finances to hire lawyers to file a lawsuit like this?

Fox News:

A dozen migrants traveling by foot from Honduras to the U.S. to seek asylum filed a class-action lawsuit Thursday against President Trump, the Department of Homeland Security and others, claiming a violation of their due process under the Fifth Amendment.

The Fifth Amendment states that, "no person… shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

A recent PBS report cited former Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who ruled in 1993 case that "it is well established that the Fifth Amendment entitles aliens to due process of law in a deportation proceeding."

Twelve Honduran nationals, including six children, are listed as plaintiffs in the lawsuit. The suit, which was filed Thursday in the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., said it is widely known that Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are “undergoing a well-documented human rights crisis.” The lawsuit also claims that the plaintiffs’ right to the Administrative Procedures Act and the Declaratory Judgement Act were being infringed upon.

The Central American migrant caravan now numbers approximately 4,000 people, down from a high of 7,200.

The lawsuit points to Trump's claim that he will prevent the caravan from entering the U.S. It claims that the president cannot stop asylum-seekers by employing the military -- when they have a fair claim. The suit criticized the president's alleged attempt at stoking "fear and hysteria" by claiming that criminals and gang members have joined the caravan.

The suit cited a Trump interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, where the president laid out plans to build tent cities to house migrants. The suit questioned the functionality of such a project, and asked if these living quarters would qualify under the Flores Agreement of 1997. The agreement protects asylum-seekers’ rights and limits how long minors can be held.

This entire situation is absurd. Illegal aliens do not have Constitutional rights under the United States Constitution. How the hell can such a lawsuit even be filed in the first place? Under a sane interpretation of the law, they have no standing. But with a judiciary system that has been infiltrated by Jews and Communists, they're apparently allowed to bend the rules when it suits their interest.

This retarded lawsuit has Jewish fingerprints all over it. They’re obsessed with flooding our country with brown and black invaders with the intent of dominating us. And they wonder why people hate them? Shit like this is why.

4 Likes

Strange how little brown spics from Honduras have more constitutional rights than White American citizens like me. One of these days I think I’m going to fucking lose my cool about that.

7 Likes

I’m no constitutional lawyer but these people would only have said rights if they were legally admitted to the US. Next, they are not political refugees, they are economic. They also can return to their country of origin without fear of persecution. Also, Mexico offered them asylum and they refused whereas I doubt refugees can pick and choose where they want to be admitted.
Hey, since six of the plaintiffs are children, doesn’t it just pull on the strings of your heart. LOL. They can all starve as far as I care.

7 Likes

Last week was very busy for the (((lawyers))) writing these up for the invaders. There’s probably going to be a media tsunami regarding the plaintiff children. Get ready for the Holocaust movies to start running!

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

@irAteirishman i think Tommy Chong is Asian btw

2 Likes

Never forget…They are bringing their BEST !!

""Honduras was the most violent country for children under the age of 19 in the region, with a homicide rate of more than 30 children per 100,000 inhabitants — some ten times higher than the global average. "

5 Likes

Aztec brown genetic trash love to abuse their children. I don’t care if they just keep it to themselves.

3 Likes

This is just ridiculous. Isn’t barratry against the law?

2 Likes

yeah , tommy chong is a nigger lover liberal commie piece of trash.
as far as i am concerned ,he can be airdropped into Nigeria to become the local simians next cannibal stew ingredient

1 Like

it’s clearly a fake news slap-suit like the one against Fat-Boy Jones over The Sandy Hook Hoax. The Fake News reports about the lawsuit but then does no followup because these bogus lawsuits get THROWN OUT or maybe have never even been filed. in the case of Jones, what is left in the minds of the masses is the false legitimacy of the lawsuit itself giving more cover to the shooting hoax purveyors while instilling hatred and disgust at the truthful alternative news media which is exposing fake news lies.

2 Likes

They are described as “White males”.

Fucking pigs.

1 Like