Israel's Chief Rabbi Says Jews Obligated to End "Syrian Genocide"

Originally published at: Israel’s Chief Rabbi Says Jews Obligated to End “Syrian Genocide” | Infostormer.com

Israeli’s Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef is saying that Jews are obligated to end genocide in Syria because of gas baby part number two.

Haaretz:

Israel's Sephardi Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef responded Sunday to reports of a deadly chemical attack on a rebel-held city in Syria and said Jews have a moral obligation to end the "cruel genocide" taking place in the war-torn country.

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, a cruel genocide is taking place in Syria, including women and children, with weapons of mass destruction," Yosef said.

"There is a moral obligation not to remain silent and to try to stop the massacre. As Jews we have been through genocide, as Jews whose Torah is a light to the nations, it is our moral obligation to try to prevent the massacre. This is an obligation no less than the moral obligation was to destroy the nuclear reactor in Syria," the rabbi said.

Yeah, so in other words he wants the United States to attack Syria over an unproven chemical weapons attack. But let's be honest, this Jew doesn't care about the children who were allegedly gassed. He just views it as an opportunity to convince people that Syria a longtime Israeli enemy needs to be bombed back into the stone age.

Meanwhile, the Jews are actively involved in a genocide against the Palestinian people. The Gaza Strip is an open air concentration camp. The kikes have been shooting and gassing protesters for the past few weeks.

It’s just more hypocrisy from the Jews. I really hope I live long enough to see the day when Israel is wiped off the face of the earth. The Jews deserve no homeland. They are a parasitical race of monsters.

3 Likes

I would love to personally gas that evil, lying, wicked old kike.

pepe with jew

3 Likes

Go for it! Gas 'em all!

2 Likes

We could make a game out of it like Pokemon, instead of “gotta catch em all” it would be “gotta gas em all” we could make video games, movies, card games and action figures the kikes wouldn’t know what hit them.

1 Like

BTW, did you see this?

https://www.alternet.org/culture/4-unfortunate-pokestops-pokemon-go-players-were-lured

1E6SAN1r

1 Like

It would be hard to top the poison gas Pokémon Koffing showing up at the holocaust museum.

3 Likes

poison pepe-1

Prussian Blue Pepe could always pay a visit,too.

2 Likes

More Prussian Blue Pepe-

3 Likes