Jews Bring Holocaust to Life in 3D

LMAO… the only thing that the lying jews have is “the holocaust” and so create more inventive ways to get the jew news to give them more free fake press. and on that note, we can all see the trials and tribulations of jews at the hands of evil white people IN FULL-SCREEN 3D. wow…what a cinematic delight this is going to be. according to the latest lying, pos jew, he was 17yo when the Nazis forced him to MARCH to a different camp. why they wouldn’t just shoot them all instead is not explained.

“Our survivors are aging, and so in 20 years we won’t have any survivors who are still able to do that themselves,” she said.

Smith said the images can appear on a flat screen or be projected in a way that appears to be three-dimensional. Like Illinois, Dallas is building a special theater so the image will appear three-dimensional on a stage.

Smith said the technology involved is simpler than many people think.

“It’s actually video that responds to human voice commands,” he said. “And all that’s happening is rather than you watching a linear testimony, all the bits of the testimony are broken up, and then when you ask it a question it finds that piece of video and plays it for you.”

wow, this video will respond to human voice commands! i’d go there and start yelling, “SHRUNKEN HEADS… LAMPSHADES…” just to see what happens…

The associated press was eager to pick this BS story up and spread it around and guess who controls The AP. JEWS.

3 Likes

Maybe this technology can show us precisely how those gas chambers and crematoria worked, not to mention the masturbation machines, roller coaster, soap and lampshade manufacturing, etc.

5 Likes

lol… yeah, that’s in an upcoming episode of “holocaust in your mind”.

4 Likes

i was looking forward to seeing a “jew pizza” myself.

2 Likes

They’ll tweak the technology to show where the burning pits were - even though ground survey equipment proved the earth had never been disturbed - or what happened to all the ashes and ground up bones from 6 million Jews. Or exactly how those “stupid” Germans were able to burn bodies so quickly and efficiently - that modern crematoriums cannot reproduce to this day. Or how Jews went up a chimney that wasn’t attached to the crematorium.

Lying hypocrites.

Caqf7VcUkAAVSS9

Treblinka Ground Radar Examination Finds No Trace of Mass Graves

https://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

gprscanner

Data collected during a week at Treblinka. using ground penetrating radar, found no soil disturbance consistent with 870,000 Jews having been buried there.

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!!!
Dr Mengele played ping pong with my grandpappy’s eyeballs and made grandma watch!
She later nearly starved to death being denied her usual diet of goyim infant foreskins and human blood…

2 Likes

if 6 million serpent kikes were gassed and lampshaded , then why are all of their tattoos only 5-6 digits?
Oy gevalt , noticing things make you a nahtzee…like thats some sort of an insult or something.
When someone calls me that i say , danke

3 Likes

the Nazis would have done a much better tattoo job.

2 Likes

It was real in your mind, goy!!

1 Like