Trump Cancels Monkey Ball Player Visit of White House

Originally published at: Trump Cancels Monkey Ball Player Visit of White House | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump decided to block the Philadelphia Eagles from a planned White House visit after many of the monkey ball players decided that they didn’t want to come.

The media has latched on to his side comment about the National Anthem and made it the top story in today’s news cycle. They’ve falsely claimed that the National Anthem protests were the reason he banned them from the White House. This is not the case. Anybody with basic reading skills can see that he cancelled the visit because only a small number of the players wanted to come.

But this was just bait for the dolts in the media. It’s allowed him to bring the National Anthem issue back to the forefront.

The National Football League tried to strike a middle ground over the National Anthem issue. They’ve banned players from kneeling during the playing of the National Anthem but are allowing them to stay in the locker room instead. Of course, this is just as disrespectful as kneeling and it’s allowing Trump to stay on the offensive over the issue.

The whole situation is making it even more obvious that these monkey ball players don’t give a shit about America and they don’t identify themselves as Americans. If they did, they’d stand for the National Anthem without complaint. This is a winning cultural issue for Trump. It’s done great damage to the NFL and created a cultural shift in how people view these disrespectful apes who get paid millions of dollars to chase after a ball. Hopefully the NFL and all the team owners go bankrupt over this.

4 Likes

Drimpf doesn’t give a damn about the tens of millions of White Americans who voted for him. Many would never have bothered voting at all if he wasn’t a candidate. And how does he repay that enthusiastic support? By pandering to the jews and niggers.

I’ve had it with him.

4 Likes

None of us like the pro-Israel policies but we knew that we weren’t voting for Adolf Hitler. I think there’s been both positives and negatives with him in office and it will probably be like this throughout his entire term. It’s still a far better situation than if Hillary was in office. I don’t think anyone can deny that.

3 Likes

I can’t believe this retarded mass media. They made a big stink of Trump allegedly forgetting the words to God Bless America and called into question his patriotism! Since when is the left an example of patriotism? Why don’t they question the patriotism of Nance Pelosi, the Clintons, CNN, etc? Or how about these spoiled brat monkey millionaires who kneel during the national anthem? I’m sick of Trump’s every little move scrutinized. They sit there just waiting for ANYTHING they can use to attack the man. Nothing but mass distraction from the real anti-American scum that should be stuffed into prison for the rest of their lives.

1 Like

I’ll watch Tucker Carlson once in a while but other than that I do not have any contact with the jewsmedia. And I have never felt more informed or enlightened.

2 Likes

Kinda like…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you President Trump for not pandering to the nigger monkey games!! God bless you!!! M A G A.