Twitter's CEO Admits Their Company is Filled with Communists

Originally published at: Twitter’s CEO Admits Their Company is Filled with Communists | Infostormer.com

Twitter is a San Francisco based company that has a workforce filled with Communist faggots. It is good that their CEO Jack Dorsey is finally admitting this obvious fact.

The Hill:

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said on Saturday that he "fully admit[s]" Twitter employees share a largely left-leaning bias after facing accusations that conservatives are discriminated against on the social media platform.

In an interview that aired Saturday on CNN, Dorsey said his company has a responsibility to be open about its political viewpoints, but to operate without bias when applying content policies to users.

"We need to constantly show that we are not adding our own bias, which I fully admit is ... is more left-leaning," Dorsey says. "But the real question behind the question is, are we doing something according to political ideology or viewpoints? And we are not. Period," he added.

Dorsey went on to insist that his company only polices behavior on the platform, not content.

Dorsey's remarks follow criticism from the right over supposed "shadow-banning" of conservative users. The platform and Dorsey have also faced questions over the decision not to remove far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from the platform, despite other social media platforms choosing to do so.

Pretty hilarious of Dorsey to say that they don’t police content and police only behavior. That statement is obviously complete and total bullshit. The behavior of anti-fascist groups are some of the most reprehensible and deplorable imaginable yet they don’t seem to have any problem maintaining a continued presence on Twitter.

And what about Sarah Jeong? She openly expressed hatred of White people and she’s been rewarded with a verified account. The only people who get banned or punished are those who have right leaning views. And they get punished for all sorts of highly questionable reasons.

I was personally banned from Twitter several years ago for simply questioning the Jewish Holocaust hoax. I did not threaten anybody or do anything unlawful. I was merely expressing my opinion. And for expressing my opinion I was banned.

But with Dorsey personally stating that their company is filled with Communist faggots, he is fully admitting that they are biased and employ biased people.

So Jack, you are a fucking liar and a spineless piece of shit for not standing up for free political speech on your site. You originally sold your site to people as a place where anyone could freely express themselves and you have prevented me and many others from expressing ourselves freely.

Government regulation of Twitter and this cartel of big tech sites is long overdue.

4 Likes

He seems to be saying that they are admittedly left-wing and they do ban users, but they somehow do not ban for ideological reasons.

2 Likes

And duh dorsey has omohhammads ears. Must be a common trait among pathological liars.

2 Likes

Is this how the internet and social media were intended to be, i.e., the private fiefdoms of a few billionaire neo-liberal faggots in skinny jeans?

Death to the globohomo “elite”.

3 Likes

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/375/725/75a.gif

2 Likes