Knife crime is winning the war on violence - 6 teenagers stabbed

I don’t need no steenking gun, I have a convenient pocket sized spear.

Things are so out of control that Scotland Yard are begging the City of London Police for help, but I’m pretty sure the City of London have their streets well under control and are laughing at Street Shitter London and their Diversity Opportunity.

There is a list at the bottom of the article with a hoard of African and Pakistani names who have enjoyed the current boom in stabbing related events in London.
Saeeda Hussain of Stains
Bulent Kabala of Cockfosters
Lord Promise Nkenda of Canning Town
Balbir Johal of Southall

All good British names, it makes you wonder with all that home grown diversity why Harry couldn’t marry a good old fashioned English spear chucker? He might even have found one that wasn’t divorced.

3 Likes

Wow --those names are really something else!

2 Likes

Well, looks like that’s that: The police have NO resources to go after rape or knife crimes - all their resources are going to root out something far more dangerous to the public: “feels” crimes!

Scotland Yard admits it has run out of detectives to investigate murders and gang crimes in the capital

3 Likes

@discustard

I’m starting to susect there is some kind of link between brown foreign gentlemen and increases in violent crime. If only white people weren’t so prejudiced! They need to make their replacements feel welcomed.

2 Likes