African Honors Dead World War I Soldiers

Originally published at: African Honors Dead World War I Soldiers | Infostormer.com

So this actually happened. An African was invited to honor the dead soldiers from World War I on the 100th anniversary of the armistice.

Maybe my history is fuzzy but I don’t remember reading about millions of African Negroes fighting and dying in trench warfare. Of course, you folks in the forum can correct me if I’m mistaken.

This performance appears to have been a sick joke by the Jewish puppet and granny fucker Emmanuel Macron.

The fact that this Negress was allowed to do this is an insult to every man who died in that war. It’s an open mockery of the dead.

The only silver lining to this is that this video has been massively down voted and has been flooded with solid commentary. Here’s a few examples.

This proves once again that the wrong side won and that the war was fought for nothing. The men who died in this war did not die so that European cities could be flooded with Moslems, Negroes and other third world filth. They’d be rolling over in their graves if they saw what has become of their countries.

In the Jew World Order, racial diversity and multiculturalism has to be injected into literally everything.

The only side that won World War I was the Jew. This sorry performance proves that fact yet again.

2 Likes

I guess she learned from Battlefield 1.

1 Like

what we’re seeing are opening salvoes in the fight for Africa. someone paid this negro to make the big American news. this does several things but mostly it makes a war connection with the USA Allies. in less than a decade, the US, China & Russia will all get bogged down in a bloody jungle-war the biggest losers will be the wonderful animals.

1 Like

The Chinese can have it - and harvest all the nigger organs they want.

Someday, Dylan, you will get the recognition that you deserve.
dylan%20roof