Democrats Call for Abolishing ICE

Originally published at: Democrats Call for Abolishing ICE | Infostormer.com

The Democrats have gone full retard on the immigration issue. They are calling for abolishing ICE. They’ve even proposed a bill to do just that.

And look at these tweets.

The American people don’t support illegal immigration and they certainly don’t support abolishing ICE. Especially with all the problems we have on the southern border, with MS-13, drug traffickers etc… If this is what the Democrats are going to run on in the midterms, they will lose by a significant margin.

5 Likes

I’m fine with abolishing ICE! Instead this should be declared as an invasion and bring back a much more competent military force that will deal with these invading animals efficiently and effectively

9 Likes

The Social Democrats are really losing their shit over Trump, a president who is actually pretty moderate, especially when compared with Democrat icons JFK and FDR.

I’ve noticed something rather odd…as much as the lefties hated Richard Nixon they NEVER went after his wife or his two daughters. By contrast the lefties of today find nothing wrong with openly calling for the rape and murder of the entire Trump family. And yet they want to broaden their appeal with mainstream Americans?

6 Likes

Can’t argue with you there. Too bad that’s not what the Democrats are proposing.

3 Likes

I’m thinking maybe Germans living in the former DDR still have what it takes to fight for their country and their volk? East Germany was BEST Germany.

2 Likes

It’s a great day for America when democrats band together to show why they lost in 2016 and will continue to lose. They think that they have moral authority.

6 Likes

8 Likes

If only we had such a force today! Efficient, deadly, unfailingly reliable, and with a visual presence which is both inspiring and stunningly beautiful.

5 Likes

OT, but important: Please sign this petition if you haven’t already done so. Sign it, & spam it everywhere!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/expulsion-maxine-waters-remove-her-congress

3 Likes

A massive strategic error on the part of the DNC!

It’s almost ironic the way these faggots are making anime real.

1 Like

#AbolishICE

Replace with FIRE!

download%20(35)

fashwave_poster__1_rwds_by_fascistwaffles-dc6rrhz

images%20(39)

The new Deportation force

1 Like