Lindsey Graham Says "America is an Idea Not a Race"

Originally published at: Lindsey Graham Says “America is an Idea Not a Race” | Infostormer.com

Hey Lindsey, why don't you lecture Israel about how their country is an idea that has nothing to do with race. I'm sure that'd go over well with the Zionist kikes you seem to be in love with so much!

So the Zionist faggot Lindsey Graham is claiming that America is an idea and that it has nothing to do with race. This is an incredibly dumb statement but not surprising coming from someone like Graham.

NY Times:

It was just after President Trump had finished railing in the Oval Office against African immigrants he said came from “shithole countries” when a senior Republican senator, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who was there to negotiate a deal on immigration, spoke up.

“America is an idea, not a race,” Mr. Graham said, according to three people familiar with the exchange on Thursday. Diversity was a strength, he said, not a weakness. And by the way, the senator added, he himself was a descendant of immigrants who came to the United States from “shithole countries with no skills.”

Like it or not Lindsey, America itself was originally established as a White nation. It was built by and for Whites. America was never meant to be a third world dumping ground for low IQ savages. The idea of America was centered around it being controlled and run by Whites. Immigration into America was at first only permitted for Whites of good character. We need to return to this concept in order to salvage the country.

Graham even claims that diversity is a strength which is one of the most retarded talking points ever. It’s hard to believe people keep using it. Clearly diversity is not a strength. By any objective standard, we can see that America has gotten worse as racial diversity has increased. Anybody who says otherwise is lying. Our political enemies try to counter this fact by claiming that anybody who states the obvious are mean and racist people. This is not a real argument. These are statements founded in emotional hysterics.

They’ve used the term “racist” so many times that it lost its meaning long ago. I always perceived this term to mean someone who automatically hates an individual person based solely on their race. Within the realm and scope of the Alt-Right and nationalist circles, I’ve yet to meet a single person that has this point of view. We simply dislike the fact that third world populations have been allowed to leech off of us like parasites. The Jew-run media is attempting to force meme this idea that every White person is a racist. Like many other things, they’ve attempted to redefine and weaponize this word into an attack against Whites. It is not working, and it is only pissing more and more people off. That’s why our ranks are growing.

Jew-run CNN is even being forced to quote people like David Duke, Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin in their segments now. They’ve gone from ignoring us to openly attacking us. Take in point this recent segment done by the CNN kike propagandist Jake Tapper.

The bottom line is this. Just because a stupid poem written by a Jew was added to the Statue of Liberty does not change the fact that America was founded as a White nation. It’s becoming increasingly more obvious that the only way to fix the problems we have is to make it a White nation again. That means kicking out all the brown and black sludge and dealing with the Jews who have been at the forefront of this agenda.

Unfortunately, we can’t do any of this until we purge Zionist traitors like Graham are removed from political power.

7 Likes

Traitors are the worst, and they do indeed deserve the first bullet.

4 Likes

The thing about ideas is that there are good ideas and bad ideas and stupid ideas. The British colonies were exclusively European and almost exclusively British in the beginning. I’ve had a gutsfull of politicians with no vested interest in the future (childless) making decisions that will effect future generations. They are almost invariably compromised (often by mossad and other organized criminal gangs) and it becomes obvious when they make Lindsey Graham tier statements.

4 Likes

Yoo-hoo, Miss Lindsey…21977d6d79aeb8389d1989c0a6bdd377b1e2bccd

6 Likes

The Dirty ((( BASTARDS ))) Have Indeed Conspired Against Us

6 Likes

4 Likes

It was a good idea then, & it’s a good idea now.

3 Likes

@Steve Ha-ha, that’s one of Liberace’s stage costumes. How appropriate.

2 Likes

That cliff will definitely be one of the places I’ll visit when I go to Italy, along with the tomb of Il Duce.

2 Likes