Zionist Traitor John McCain Opts to End Cancer Treatment

Originally published at: Zionist Traitor John McCain Opts to End Cancer Treatment | Infostormer.com

This is some of the best news I’ve heard in awhile. The Zionist traitor John McCain has opted to end his cancer treatment.

This means that he will soon be dead and in the pits of hell. There’s a reason why the Jewish media always presented him as some sort of heroic figure even though he was nothing of the sort. He spent his entire life doing what was best for Jews and Israel instead of the American people.

And even though he’s been battling brain cancer, he refused to resign his Senate seat. This is a man who was hell bent on fucking over America until his very last breath.

I will be very happy when I hear the news that he is finally dead.

9 Likes

patience-my-ass-i-m-gonna-kill-something-tote-bag

4 Likes

Songbird should have been put in front of a firing squad decades ago.

9 Likes

He gives the impression of harboring so much malicious spite that he wishes to take the world down with him. Dreadful excuse for a human being.

9 Likes

After he kicks the bucket, hopefully his sealed POW files, what he blocks from release, will be declassified and everybody can see what a scumbag traitor he is/was.

9 Likes

I was going to say, ‘a sad day for Israel,’ until I reminded myself they have other clowns and traitors on their payroll. No big loss for anyone. His family probably thinks he’s a dick also.

8 Likes

PH_180825_095926

5 Likes

I think the truth will come out in the mainstream after his death - things that have been reported here and on DS and a few other truther sites for years, covered up by Jews - b/c McCain is a Jew shill.

Like this:

Good riddance, traitor. McCain is an example of the worst of the anti-White Whites.

8 Likes

Baby-Burner, McCain never saw a war he didn’t like. What’s wrong with the Republican voters in AZ?

5 Likes

Update:

Now dead!

S

7 Likes

CX1AtCUWAAApplY

5 Likes

ISIS and the FSA must be crying right now.

2 Likes

I hope the traitor suffered to his last dying breath. May he rot in hell with all the other traitors.

6 Likes

Great post, not only a traitor to the American people
but a complete shill for the tribe for decades in Congress.

McCain’s most horrendous crime occurred in 1967 on the USS Forrestal.
Well, not horrendous for him. The starter motor switch on the A4E
Skyhawk allowed fuel to pool in the engine. When the aircraft was
“wet-started,” an impressive flame would shoot from the tail. It was
one of the ways young hot-shots got their jollies. Investigators and
survivors took the position that McCain deliberately wet-started to
harass the F4 pilot directly behind him. The cook off launched an M34
Zuni rocket that tore through the Skyhawk’s fuel tank, released a
thousand pound bomb, and ignited a fire that killed the pilot plus 167
men.

Before the tally of dead and dying was complete, the son and
grandson of admirals had been transferred to another ship to avoid any repercussions.

Welcome to Hell asshole.

7 Likes

Nie vergessen…it’s not likely that McCain didn’t either know about 9/11 beforehand or assist in the coverup thereafter.

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Richter88
Damn that’s good!!!:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, I just laughed when I seen it first, I had to download it asap!!!

3 Likes

John McCain dies
Date of death: August 25, 2018
Place of death: Cornville, AZ
Cause of death: Glioblastoma

So long sad times
Go long bad times
We are rid of you at last
Howdy gay times
Cloudy gray times
You are now a thing of the past
Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let’s sing a song of cheer again
Altogether shout it now
There’s no one
Who can doubt it now
So let’s tell the world about it now
Your cares and troubles are gone
There’ll be…

In your face you fucking JEWS !

You lost your shabbos goy

6 Likes

I don’t think the kikes are going to find another goy stooge as crooked as McCain. The public is sick and tired of electing political hacks who promote the usual Israel First/globohomo agenda. The way it looks now America is either going to turn into a third world banana republic or become the Fourth Reich. There’s no going back to the bad old days of the Clintons, Bushes and Gores.

5 Likes