Insane Asshole Al Gore Demands Trump's Resignation

Originally published at: Insane Asshole Al Gore Demands Trump’s Resignation | Infostormer.com

Al Gore an insane asshole who has made millions of dollars off of climate change lies is demanding Donald Trump’s resignation. Gore doesn’t think Trump has done enough to fight the non-existent problem of climate change.

It’s really unbelievable that Gore is still peddling this retarded climate change hoax. This is a man who made wildly inaccurate environmental predictions that never came to pass. Gore even claimed in 2006 that we’d be in the midst of a planetary environmental emergency 11 years later. Such an emergency never happened.

Considering his horrible track record, why should anybody take this man seriously? He’s a crazy and mentally unhinged individual who profited off of fear. He’s nothing more than a deranged environmental doomsday prophet.

There are people on shortwave radio talking about the coming biblical apocalypse who have more credibility than this idiotic bastard.

6 Likes

He also looks dreadful. He certainly does not improve with age.

4 Likes

Good God,
Al bore looks older than the dead!

3 Likes

But,…but… he invented the internets.

6 Likes

Yeah…I remember this freak claiming he invented the internet.

AL WHORE should also take credit where credit is due and claim he took the initiative in orchestrating the climate change scam.

5 Likes

I bet Gore couldn’t pass a 5-grade basic science test. I would love to see someone ask him simple questions about the sun, moon, gravity, earth rotation, tilt, etc, etc.

What do Gore and the kikes have in common? Both use scams and lies to make billions of dollars

5 Likes

Muh global warming!g1359317424547419610

5 Likes

Weirdo Al has Ted Bundy teeth.

1 Like

Al Bore can be as stupid and clueless as he wants, because he’s part of a “respectable” Establishment family that is also related to Gore Vidal, Lee Radziwill, the Schiff banking dynasty and the Kennedys.

5 Likes

And to think, this fuck almost became president.

It would have been a bigger catastrophe than bush 2. 9/11 still would’ve happened, and I can’t imagine how gore would’ve responded to it.

4 Likes

Thank God I was a lazy 20 YO at the time. I probably would have voted for him.:flushed:

4 Likes